Rug Experts

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
area-rug-jpg.7250.jpg
rug-label-jpg.7251.jpg
My wife and I are working with a decorator on a complete remodel of our Living Room and Dining Room. We will be installing hardwood floors and area rugs. I have attached pictures of one of the area rugs and the label. What can you tell me about the rug and what we should expect to pay for this style of rug.
http://www.ronbeattyinc.com

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
View attachment 7255View attachment 7256 My wife and I are working with a decorator on a complete remodel of our Living Room and Dining Room. We will be installing hardwood floors and area rugs. I have attached pictures of one of the area rugs and the label. What can you tell me about the rug and what we should expect to pay for this style of rug.
http://www.ronbeattyinc.com

This is machine made, not hand-knotted. India makes copies of many popular styles but does not do a lot of original designs. At retail pricing, I would expect to pay around$5 sq. ft. or about $100 for the one in the photo if you look around for a good deal. Rug pricing does vary a lot. You can find that rug for under $40 if you know the wholesalers. You can also pay $400 for a designer to find a rug that matches your decor. You are also paying for the decorators skill in finding what will look good in your home.

Buy it if you like. Enjoy it. Don't buy wool rugs as an investmnet unless you are buying the tens of thousands of dollars range.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
The nylon carpet is probably 25 years old, it is bleached from sunlight as that side of our home gets the morning sun. Replaced all the windows, bought new furniture and now we are going to tie it all together with a fireplace and hardwood floors. No dogs, just chicken out in the yard:)
Do you have leaky dogs Ron?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom