Rug Plant tour @ Mikeys Fest

Mikey P

Administrator
For those of you that show upon Thursday we'll be heading over a local Rug Plant in the late afternoon for a looksee.

You wont find Aaron Kinda hanging out on line. He keeps to himself and could care less about how others wash their rugs or run their businesses. About the only internet influence you see in his shop are some crappy Dustmite racks he reluctantly uses. Having worked with Robert Mann and David Walker in the past, you can be sure Aaron will be a wealth of knowledge for us visitors!

Artisan Rug Care Studio are thrilled to have the MF gang dropping by and can't wait to strut their stuff.

Drinks and snacks will be served..

Artisan’s philosophy is to take no risks with our clients’ valued rugs. We do not subject them to harsh methods, heat, nor machines and wringers – all of the work is done by hand. As such, we are able to specialize in antique, silk and other challenging carpets. We also offer professional repair. We never outsource our work.

photo_aaron_cleaning.jpg

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I'm in at SJC at 3:50. I know it's early to make hard plans but just wanted to put it out there. I think I might miss the rug shop but that's ok.

The Clean Machine

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I land at 2:23, John says wait on you.

Should I hold up a big sign for ya : )

If you need a ride to the hotel...I fall out of the sky at 3:15...so meet me over by baggage claim....just look for the cutest one to come out of southwest airlines.........

or a sign that say's..." over here dumbass " will work also......

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I will bring a couple of go pros but I don't have the sticks.

Waiting for plane tickets to go down. They just keep getting more expensiveness!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't fly much. Southwest has $528.00 Business Class, $506.00 Anytime, $210.00 Wanna Get Away.

What's up with that? I'd like to do the Wanna Get Away $$$, is there a reason I shouldn't?

Do I have to sit outside on the wing? Do I have to flap my arms the whole way? :icon_question:

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Up ta Jimbo.

I'm down for waiting on ya : )

One of us is wearin a Sombrero though so choose!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
LOL I guess if it means a ride..........you can wear it! :p

Great!
Now i gotta hold a sign for Jim saying over here dumbass while wearing a flippin sombrero for you.

This is not starting so well for the new guy : (

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
This is becoming the road trip from hell........

Looks like there is one spot left for anyone brave enough to get in the car......

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom