Rug Plant tour @ Mikeys Fest

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This is becoming the road trip from hell........

Looks like there is one spot left for anyone brave enough to get in the car......

Hey Jim,
Ive never been to Cali, can I hang my head out the window some?

Promise not to wear the Sombrero while doing it. Jus sniff the breeze a lil : )

Jus look for the guys being questioned by mall security, shouldn't be hard to spot really.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There is a spot that just opened if anyone else needs a ride....I'm walking to the hotel........

Reactions: GCCLee

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I thought you were joking about going and you was going ta pull Mikey's leg a bit. But now I see you are serious. Thanks for taking my spot and doing the restoration speech, you lowered my anxiety a little.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lockheart likes first class...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I thought you were joking about going and you was going ta pull Mikey's leg a bit. But now I see you are serious. Thanks for taking my spot and doing the restoration speech, you lowered my anxiety a little.
I'm going but MIke signed up Keith Collins to do the speaking. I'm just going to hangout with the guys! :headbang:

Oh and to make fun of YOU when you present with Keith! :winky:

Don't sweat it though, it's just the guys. Just don't fookup! :twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator
This will be a very interactive MF for the vendors this time around..

The VFW Hall is basically one large room. This isnt' the ICE event where every hose clamp and brass fitting manufacturer will be in attendance. The vendors who need a table to show off their wares will be in class with us. They wont get bored waiting for class to get out to have somebody to talk to, that's for sure. They guys who bring truckmounts will be encouraged to step inside as well. I think they'll be learning plenty during the great discussions we have in store and their added insight/comments should be very valuable to us cleaners. There will be plenty of free time to kick some tires and do some hose run challenges too.

Plan on wearing your american flag t shirts and doo rags and buy a vet a beer or two if they stop buy.

Last edited:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Really sounds like a great event. I am going to try to make it, my B-day is the 23rd.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom