Rug Sucker?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
**** that guy. Runs around threatening to sue everyone. I made my own out of a pipe and drill. I don't use it because I can just get it dryer with a wand and TM. Useless for urine, like I really want to filter urine through a rolled up rug. I'm sure the quality got betere when he teamed up with John Labarbra and had Mytee produce it. I still see it as a gimmicky tool. Just lay it flat and extract. Way faster IMO.

He didn't like it when someone threatened to walk around the ice show with a pipe with holes drilled in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Evets
**** that guy. Runs around threatening to sue everyone. I made my own out of a pipe and drill. I don't use it because I can just get it dryer with a wand and TM. Useless for urine, like I really want to filter urine through a rolled up rug. I'm sure the quality got betere when he teamed up with John Labarbra and had Mytee produce it. I still see it as a gimmicky tool. Just lay it flat and extract. Way faster IMO.

He didn't like it when someone threatened to walk around the ice show with a pipe with holes drilled in it.

Ever use a water broom for rinsing?

Name
Evets
What is the long object these guys are holding in this picture?
Its taken from the website of a well known instructor/guru in the rug cleaning world.

Training-Rug-Cleaners.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hey, you might like it. I just have an issue spending almost $1000 on something I made with a pipe and drill and still worked like a turd.
I made my own as well and it worked ok. The new real ones are definitely better made with properly countersunk holes and I believe they may have some sleeves to cover the area not being used. I was using plastic tubing. I find I get better extraction with my zipper. I can fully immersed a rug, drain it, then take my time extracting it, watching the sight tube to let me know when most of the water is removed. Not ready for a centrifuge yet but that is a better way to go.

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

Ron K

Guy seems to be an Awhole. It works OK. It's the same principle as a Water Claw only round and it has the "counter sunk" "chamfers" around the holes. Damon it may work better if you use a Plastic Sheet around it with just a little air flow. It's OK cause you can do something else while it sucks. Agree a Wand and glide might remove more H2O.
Plastic sheet, I mean around the entire rug role. Create a Vacuum.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom