Rug Washers network to improve their business

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Looks like a very classy event, and crowd.

Thanks for posting Tom, and congratulations on your successful shindiggy.

The attendees made the conference a hit! Hear are some remarks:

"Just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality this last week. I was thrilled to be a part of the Summit. It was a first class event and more than I expected." - Tom King

"I just wanted to pass along my congratulations for a successful Rug Summit . I was speaking with Ken Adams earlier this morning and he was telling me what a great program you had in Columbus. He couldn’t say enough about the event." - Tim Horrigan (And he wasn't personally there)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Here is another one that came in on 9/14 by email:

I want to personally thank you for hosting Rug Summit 7. I just thought I knew what rug cleaning was. With the many conversations I had with well known people in the business, I left with so much more knowledge and ideas bouncing around in my head
that I couldn't sleep when I got home at midnight. I look forward to buying some of your equipment in the next couple of weeks. I wish you and the others many years of success. See you at Rug Summit 8.

Thank you,

Richard Poole

Post script: I talked to him by phone today. He loved the after session networking. He made many friends instantly.

Back
Top Bottom