Ruined another 10k rug..

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Hey man, if you got something that knocks out cat piss odor saturated carpet, padding and tack strip as well at at any price with zero dwell time sign me up!

Can you name one product? Then factor in the cost per RTU gallon. I'll take that bet!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What do you got?
There are tons of products that do the same thing. The only you are going to knock the odor out is to get the product in contact with all the contaminated surfaces. Pet zone works great, hydrocide, Saigercide, Saiger's p-lyme, even benefect. Centrum-force U-turn. Like I say, there are tons of products. None will work unless you get the majority of the urine out first. There is no product in the world that you can just spray on and work.

Reactions: Giorgio

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What other racist organizations do you support?
But Joe doesn't think he's racist, he thinks he's progressive.

As for Jodercide its the only deodorizer I've had to go back and nuke with peroxide to get the 3 day old fragrance to dwindle.

Also I've gone back to a few jobs 2-3 years later pre sprayed the carpet and boom what's the smell????

Jodercide the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: Mikey P and Giorgio

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
But Joe doesn't think he's racist, he thinks he's progressive.

As for Jodercide its the only deodorizer I've had to go back and nuke with peroxide to get the 3 day old fragrance to dwindle.

Also I've gone back to a few jobs 2-3 years later pre sprayed the carpet and boom what's the smell????

Who wants their carpets to smell like Joe anyway?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Sheesh,

yup! That's exactly what I'm talking about! You just made my case for me.

Have a nice day,

Reactions: SamIam

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
What other racist organizations do you support?

What are you talking about? This is the 1st time I have ever heard someone say that. Please forgive me if I take that with a grain of salt.

Lately, it has been my experience that people who call other people racist in reality are the ones who are racist.

Crap! I cant even make it one day up in this joint without getting banned... shucks...

Mikey P

Administrator
What are you talking about? This is the 1st time I have ever heard someone say that. Please forgive me if I take that with a grain of salt.

Lately, it has been my experience that people who call other people racist in reality are the ones who are racist.

Crap! I cant even make it one day up in this joint without getting banned... shucks...

It's a widely known fact George.

And he's a sexist POS as well

Reactions: Giorgio

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Who wants their carpets to smell like Joe anyway?

"Joe" Heatherton...

1584974421631.png

lta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom