RUN FROM THE NINJA WARRIOR! RIP OFF ALERT!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
DO NOT BUY A NINJA WARRIOR

I was forced to pay $8 for a tiny o ring for the unloader.Found out that I needed the shaft that goes in the unloader, $40 thank you! These parts cost pennies so the mark up is ******* ridiculous!These assholes have no shame, build really shitty machines that break down frequently. Researched (according to them) and built the worst piece of shit imaginable. Planned obsolescence and outright ripoff bullshit pricing on parts. Fool me once.... AND I'LL SCREAM IT EVERYWHERE.

A certain supplier will be on here claiming what a great piece of equipment this is soon- in 18 months- both vacs shot, pump motor blew, pump head rebuilt, unloader rebuilt twice.THE ONLY GODDAMNED THING COVERED IN THEIR USELESS WARRANTY WAS THE PUMP MOTOR, the rest of this was covered by yours truly. Has to be primed every damn time it gets turned offThe switches seem to be holding up well so far though. This is the worst trash, buy another brand.

If this makes one person not buy this practically worthless piles of crap, my mission is accomplished.

Burtz

can you get O rings at Canadian tire or a whole kit of O rings to keep around
if 8 bucks puts you back in business that's pretty cheap

you probably have no problem spending 5 bucks on a Starbucks coffee or three or four cans of red bull a day, Do you go into Tim Horton's and bitch about the price of Tim Bits and the profit break down.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Burtz said:
can you get O rings at Canadian tire or a whole kit of O rings to keep around
if 8 bucks puts you back in business that's pretty cheap

you probably have no problem spending 5 bucks on a Starbucks coffee or three or four cans of red bull a day, Do you go into Tim Horton's and bitch about the price of Tim Bits and the profit break down.

umm- read the rest of the list, especially about the warranty. Starbucks coffee? YUCK! I do drink Timmy Ho's but I'm a member of Donuts Anonymous. !gotcha!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I was forced to pay $8 for a tiny o ring for the unloader.Found out that I needed the shaft that goes in the unloader, $40 thank you! These parts cost pennies so the mark up is ******* ridiculous!

The very industry that expects us to support it....is the first to rip us off.....
your experience is nothing new...one of the biggest problems with this industry is the price gouging it does.....

Bob Foster

At the expense of making that thing noisy put some vents on it on the sides or and bottom to keep it cooler. Also you can buy these fans at XSCargo and install one inside underneath and it won't draw hardly any amps.

DSC03559.jpg

DSC03558-1.jpg

Bob Foster

There ain't much callin for a-one-legged ninja out thar....

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A9]

Cheap azz Kanadian...lol

I own 3 Ninjas (out of 8 portys) for our Hi- rise work and they have been more durable then other porty manuf. I would buy another with no hesitation. shiteatinggrin

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Here we go again! Pumphead in being rebuilt - again. Another 189 bucks for parts. Run from this SHITTY PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom