Running TM In The Cold

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
What is the coldest temperature you have run your TM in? It's -34 here this morning, this will be the coldest weather I have used my Cleanco in. Will have to button her up tight.

The other day I drove 30 miles between jobs. My hydroforce was dribbling and the prespray turned into frozen puddles on the van floor.

IceonFloor1.jpg

We are having an unseasonably cold finish to Winter this year!

John Watson

Hot damn there Jimmy, -34 C is what if F? Don't you have that van insulated??? We have had 16-18 F here the last couple of mornings 3 days ago we got 6 inches of snow. This is snugglin weather, Let her blow she don't belong to me..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Who the hell cleans carpet in that kind of weather?
I would shut down operations in the winter and maybe do something else.
But then again, I am pussy.

Let's see, coldest for me?
I actually cleaned once while it was snowing...short drive up the hill towards Reno.
It still wasn't really that cold, The snow didn't even cover the ground.

kelsolo

we cleaned carpet this winter and it was -53C with the wind. You just have to have a plan.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Hot damn there Jimmy, -34 C is what if F?

I did the conversion ahead of time, most people south hear celsius and it just gets them confused.
-37C = -34F

Don't you have that van insulated???

Not the floor, so stuff directly on it can freeze even though the air above would be several degrees above freezing. First job today was upholstery, just about froze off the solution line on start up. once it started flowing it maintained pretty good heat.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Jim Morrison said:
What is the coldest temperature you have run your TM in? It's -34 here this morning, this will be the coldest weather I have used my Cleanco in. Will have to button her up tight.

The other day I drove 30 miles between jobs. My hydroforce was dribbling and the prespray turned into frozen puddles on the van floor.

IceonFloor1.jpg

We are having an unseasonably cold finish to Winter this year!

Whats that in degrees F ? ive cleaned at -10F

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom