RV360i brush head.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm convinced, it's just that Rotovac is just across the border from me. Means a 25-30% increase in price. But I love it. I will break down one of these days and pull the trigger on one. I'm always hoping that someone on this side of the border will sell one second hand but it seems that once they have one, its never for sale again.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm convinced, it's just that Rotovac is just across the border from me. Means a 25-30% increase in price. But I love it. I will break down one of these days and pull the trigger on one. I'm always hoping that someone on this side of the border will sell one second hand but it seems that once they have one, its never for sale again.

Why not score one from our auction?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
You looked at mine that I sold to Kim O'hara last December . He ended up selling it and the CFX for a song. You missed out on that one, curlyQ extension cord and all!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

Why not drive over the border, buy it & get your ass back home again??

:yoda:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have some extra cash from selling one of my refurbished tm's but I seem to be putting in all back in my next one. If I have some left over when I am done, that's probably what i'll do. Maybe there will be a good deal on a demo unit in Vegas.

Mikey P

Administrator
I agog'd all over my 360i today after using it to scrub this Travertine..

NUsksnfGPDoQ_t4hzr-2IJfnZ_8pD7wg7fMWDjFp25OJ-KDDKgW3LDdvZJ8inAHuBW5TYQImfAFFSIDA5Zx=w560-h995-no.jpg

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Mike, your legs remind of the story about some of the 49rs players telling Joe Montana that the last time they seen legs like his that they were hanging out of a bird's nest.

Reactions: rick imby

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Your wife is so cute and so very nice. I was glad to finally meet her.

I was just disappointed when you told her to stay back out of touching range. I wasn't going to grab her...not with you there anyway. :winky:

Seriously she is very nice! I'm so glad for you! :cool:

Reactions: SamIam

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
I can appreciate 2", but I prefer 1.5", due to the confined spaces I normally clean. I can switch between 2&1.5" hoses quickly. Mainly I run a 1.5 x 15' whip, but I have a 2"hose with a 1.5" cuff that readily attaches to both the RVs & Zipper 13".

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Mike, your legs remind of the story about some of the 49rs players telling Joe Montana that the last time they seen legs like his that they were hanging out of a bird's nest.
My apologies to your wife. I thought they might have looked a bit trim to be yours. Does she work with you often or are you working on your own home?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
She is making notes on how he's gonna remodel the cave one day.

Oh, she'll deny it, but trust me on this...

Name
jack zerkie
Hey Mikey whats the best unit @ rotovac with the brush for carpets and will the 360 I work okay being lighter in weight unit for old guys like me? jz.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I have a 360i that I am selling for $700. If you are going to be in the Minneapolis areas soon.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Are the brushes on that head replaceable?

Any indication of the bristles "breaking in" and becoming angled with the rotation of the head like standard carpet brushes?

Not sure it would make a difference if the do, assuming the head digs down low enough, just curious.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I have switched over to using a CRB and I am trying to clear out my second garage stall of all my collected stuff so I can use it again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom