RX-20 and Frieze

MarkE

I was wondering if there were any special considerations with using an RX on Frieze?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I used an RX-20 on a Frizzle. The little rat dog had been peeing on the seam for about 2 years. Seam came up like it was stuck together with butter, the head grabbed onto the seam and I whanged her wall.

It wasn't our fault, but we fixed both the carpet and the wall. I should have done a pee inspection... er... uhh.... pre-inspection.

Greenie

Glided RX puts less stress than a standard scrub wand or RDM, so be careful who you ask and what they say.

TimP

Seams is one of the biggest worries I had using an RX in my experience. I would actually avoid seams if I could see them, then come back and wand clean them. If you can't see the seam they are usually done right. I actually prefer to use a buffer to scrub my carpet then rinse with a hole glided wand with high flow....I've done both and the wand rinse is much faster. Now if I had a ton of commercial carpet to clean the RX would be my tool of choice.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I couldn't even see this seam in the hall that fell apart.

Funny part of it? I had no fear of seams. I would go over the knarliest frayed messed up seams with an un-glided RX-20 all day long. (It's all about how you go over the seam and transfer the weight.) It was NEVER a problem. I had done so many I wasn't even concerned with bad seams. Then I caught that one, changed my outlook though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom