RX-20 GreenGlides or the 16" Evolution Wand?

Name
George Valliant
Are the RX-20 Green Glides any good or overpriced hype?

I just placed a $450 order for green glides. 14" wand glide, RX20-Conversion Kit, and RX20-Glides. I probably wouldn't have spent the money but my right elbow hurts so bad that I switched to left handed wanding (after 20 years of right handed tell me that ain't awkard). I'm a pissed off at GreenGlides because i paid for next day but they shipped via regular mail. Anyhow, I'm so angry about the delay that I'm thinking about sending the whole order back (when and if it arrives) and buying an Evolution Wand with built in glides instead. But, if i like the RX20 glides it might be worth the wait.

How about the RX glides? Are they worth the $250 or just overprices hype?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Thats a little harsh over a shipping mishap.

People with your attitude is why I could never do direct sales.

Name
George Valliant
Did I mention I'm left handed wanding? you try it. I need the glides immediatly. If they don't want to ship next day they shouldn't say they will. Anyhow, $450 towards glides would be a nice discount on a $900 evolution wand. have you ever used and RX 20? Thanks for posting?

starrett

Better pissed off than pissed on man. I have the glides on the RX, and would not go back to the non-glided star for any thing. Have had the original star and the high effiecency star as well. Neither compare to performance with the glided version. My main wand is an evolution and while it is good, I don't think I would buy another. I took some tweeking with the help of greenie to make it perform as well as it does now. Their support of their product cannot be beat.

Mikey P

Administrator
The Evolution wand comes with a slotted glide that can still take some effort to move around. Especially if you have a pimped TM.

A Hole glide is what you want and unless you are a CD franchise, good luck on getting a EVO with holes.

Don't know what to tell you about the shipping delay.
Personally I would sew their asses off.
This lawyer has lots of experience with Wand legal matters.

http://www.buttonsandbowslawesq.com

Able 1

Name
Keith
Damn! Someone more impatient then me...

Rx-20 with the glides will dry the carpet really fast but you loose aggiatation.

Name
George Valliant
Did I mention that I'm wanding left handed? You bet you're ass I'm pissed about the delay. That's why I like forums like this, i can vent my frustrations without having to physically kick somebody's butt. Although I'm willing to make an exception for Larry B. hehehe.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
gvalliant said:
Did I mention that I'm wanding left handed? You bet you're ass I'm pissed about the delay. That's why I like forums like this, i can vent my frustrations without having to physically kick somebody's butt. Although I'm willing to make an exception for Larry B. hehehe.

I feel so special now.

Greenie

I must apologize for the oops, your order came via fax, not phone, and the overnight request was not noticed, it went standard two day air via US mail Priority Mail, this is at no charge to our customers, so there was no overnight charge applied, unfortunately 2 day delivery or not, the mail isn't delivered to your local store on Sat. so it's sitting in the box.

We completely understand your frustration, I will speak with your local distributor on monday to see what we can do to help.

Name
George Valliant
Hey Jeff! Cool, I just joined this website today. Actually, we spoke on they phone last thursday and you helped me identify my wand make and model. Thank you very much!!! I can't wait for my order to arrive. I would have phoned it in myself but i plan on paying for the purchase with my Preferred Customer account at CRS / Interlink.

I'm sure i will love the glides when they arrive and you will have to pry them from my cold dead hands if you want them back. I'm just blowing off steam.

Larry B. - When are you going to change your signature? I'm watching you.... 8)

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
Great....

yet another bi polar member.

Welcome!

I cant wait to hear more from you!!

Keeps things interesting.

What wrong with Larry B tagline?

Greenie

No worries Larry, they say I'm a prick too, something to do with breaking off my foot in their ass for not shipping overnight correctly.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
gvalliant said:
You're a funny guy Larry! I like you. - Prozac, that's a good one. But, I don't do drugs anymore. I even avoid pharmacutical doctor prescribed drugs as much as possible. I think drug screening is good for employers. And, if you're f*cking around with dope you need to knock that shit off and get help asap. Serious.

I guess a little herb aint going to kill anyone but anything more could ruin your life and those around you.

I think you need to change your signature too. What if some impressionable kid read your signature and looked up to you. He might think it's ok to do drugs.

Drug dealer :eek:

Name
George Valliant
I've never even heard of Service Magic so they must suck. So, the answer to your question is NO. I'm not a member of Service Magic. And please don't ever accuse me of being a Service Magic member again. Who ever they are.

I'll give you one guess who turned me onto this website - The poster boy for Vortex who lives in Albuquerque - Ron Lippel or something like that.

And, no. I'm ain't going to stop giving Larry B shit until he changes his signature.

Grow up Larry B ! Just say no to drugs buddy... You'll eventually be glad you did....

Name
George Valliant
No Larry. That's not exactly what i had in mind when i said you should change you're signature. I ment you should change it to something like "Just Say NO to Drugs". Get it?

Here. I'll lead by example.

Ps. how do you change a signature anyhow? Nevermind, i'll figure it out.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
ther is no one better at customer service the Greenie and Lisa so I am sure it was an honest mistake

for my money I buy a pimped out Ti wand

does the Evo wand only come with a slot now, that US Products guy must have lied to me about the lawsuit,
does it still collapse under heavy vacuum

Walt

steve frasier said:
ther is no one better at customer service the Greenie and Lisa so I am sure it was an honest mistake

for my money I buy a pimped out Ti wand

does the Evo wand only come with a slot now, that US Products guy must have lied to me about the lawsuit,
does it still collapse under heavy vacuum

The EVO that came with my portable has holes.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Larry I didn't see this thread when you PM'd me. Now I get it.

Thanks

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
great, another... George !

Hey George, have you tried using your left hand ? ... it will feel like someone else is doing it and you'll have no more problems. :lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I find it extremely hard to believe that a carpet cleaner that has been in business in the USA for twenty years has never heard of Service Magic.

I'm a newbie from down under, and even I have heard of them and their crappy reputation.

My olefactory senses tell me that something is fishy here, and it sure ain't that Chinook Salmon.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom