RX-20 HE - feedback

ServiceMaster

Anybody tried the new RX with high efficiency star - better than the old ?

Also how does it work with glides and conversion kit ? - any comments on that highly appreciated.

Thanks...finally finally Tucson,Az is cooling down. Made it down to 98F today - cant wait for winter :wink:

TimP

I have the RX HE and I like it. I don't know how it compares to the original star however. If you're going to glide it you're better off with the original star because you have to convert it. I also have the greenies wand the greenhorn. I would say if I had to do it over I may of gotten a 175 and the green horn to start out with. The rx is really awesome to have for large commercial jobs because it's lower fatigue. But I would think you can get the same or near the same results with the greenhorn and a 175 or a pimped titanium and a 175. The wands will leave it dryer, and I really don't know how well a glided RX cleans due to lack of agitation with the glide since I haven't glided my RX.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
ServiceMaster;

The RX-20 HE has improved vacuum recovery with the partial slots.

I do prefer the original jets which deliver more water, better impact and better cleaning on difficult soil conditions.

Glides at your own risk.

Larry Cobb
Cobb Carpet Supply

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Waste of money in my opinion for the conversion kit. Jets alone are 50 dollars or more apiece! Didn't like the cone jets. Changed over to greenglides and went back to the 5 original jets. Much better dry times as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thomas.................

the old style with the extended check valves and jets

and the hybrid glides is much better then the new style............

you are more then welcome to check mine out if you like.............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom