RX 20 Pad / Bonnet Driver Head

Rookie

Name
Mike Ritchey
Any body have experience using their RX20 with the pad driver head? Any feedback? Mainly look at using it as a bonnet tool for excess moisture drying on CGD after HWE. Not really looking at for encapping because I have a Cimex already.

Rookie

Name
Mike Ritchey
Is faster rpm the a 175 a big deal if you just do it quick / small amount of time? Example may be some bonnet extra moisture drying in "chair" areas of empty office space that needed some extra cleaning effort. I would guess the down side of faster is don't leave it on area of carpet to long because it may friction burn or damage the fiber in some way?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Any body have experience using their RX20 with the pad driver head? Any feedback? Mainly look at using it as a bonnet tool for excess moisture drying on CGD after HWE. Not really looking at for encapping because I have a Cimex already.
View attachment 88694View attachment 88695
Get a 175. Your RX is too expensive to wear it out doing a cheap tool's job.

scotty747

Thinking about making a pad driver you can just drop the rx-20 on top of with out changing heads. Something that cradles the vac slots tightly and is low profile. mostly for agitation not encap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom