RX 20

KOOSER55

Im interested in getting one. Ive heard great things about them. Ive never used one before so I need to practice. to make a long story short I was buying a new one for 3000 but i found a used for 800 but its an older one. Any big difference between the two. Which one do you perfer out of the old vs. new?

Name
I'm Rick James
What does the $800 one look like. You don't want to bring in a old paint chipped POS. Sometimes it pays to buy new.

:mrgreen:

Bob Foster

I have an old one without glides. It's big and ugly and scratched. I rarely use it. If it came to the occasion that a customer's carpet needed to be RXed they wouldn't care what the RX looked like. They would be looking hat how the RX was restoring their trashed carpet and saving them a bundle of cash.

Greg Loe

An rx20 is easy to restore. Can of black gloss paint, painters tape. New wheels, new suction tube, new electric cord. You can alligator the paint with a sheet of plastic. :mrgreen:

MikeD00019

The old ones had 5 vac. slot and 5 jets. 5 jets left the carpet too wet so the new ones only have 3 jets.
I got a brand new one last month. Awesome work. 25ft hide a hose helps with the extra cord, but over all good. Big commercial jobs are a lot easier than wanding it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
MikeD00019 said:
The old ones had 5 vac. slot and 5 jets. 5 jets left the carpet too wet so the new ones only have 3 jets.
I got a brand new one last month. Awesome work. 25ft hide a hose helps with the extra cord, but over all good. Big commercial jobs are a lot easier than wanding it.

get rid of the new star with 3 cone jets and convert it back over to the 5 jets...
put extended check valve on it and some glides and you will have one of the best cleaning tools out there...

If you set the star up correct it will out clean and out dry the half (assed ) shoes and cone jets.....

33.jpg

44.jpg

wired

One of the best investments I made I use mine all the time. I needed a new bucket for my 15 year old floor machine. There was this vac repair shop in oakland that someone told me about. I saw an RX20 and alot of other floor machines for sale. I asked him how much he wanted for it and he said 1500 I ask him if he would take 1000 cash . He said yes. Wow what a deal it was brand new. Needless to say I went right to the bank and got the money and was putting it in my truck in 45 minutes. It also has 5 star chem dry . I do urine stains and use this machine and just drown it with water and the carpet is as dry as can be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom