Rx 20

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I got's the old slow RX, look's like it should be out by the street for junk, but man does it clean those filthy commercial carpets. Had it out saturday for years of traffic lane cleaning. The carpet hadn't been cleaned in over 4 years, and it is a busy plumbing supply complex. I may go back and touch up some areas with the Cimex.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
HARPER said:
Jim Martin said:
HARPER said:
Jim,

2 of the are older than....Than TWICE time you have been in BIZ... eat shit!

I guess you said it 1st ..here... :lol:

IMO..the HOSS is just another attempt to make a better "mouse trap".."not impressed"
If I remember correctly...? The main reason you were interested in a different rotary...
was the problem you had getting it in & out of the truck...NOT A CLEANING ISSUE.. :?:

Nope...2 completely different rotarys..not even close...get you hands on one and you will see....I had no cleaning issues with the RX or getting it in and out of the truck.same with the Hoss..i set both machines up so the hoist does all the work...

For all the years I ran the RX..I was convinced that there would never be anything that could out do it...The low profile of the Hoss holds the heat..unlike the higher profile of the RX that doesn't ....because of the type jest and orfice...you have no temp drop with the Hoss..unlike the RX....lower profile gets under things that you dare not put the RX close to....

Get your hands on one..learn how to run it and even you may be suprised....

Just bustin your balls.... LIKE!

I have 2 of these.....

HARPERPIC246-1.jpg

Contrary to board reviews...they clean GREAT also...secret is to crank them up to 700 psi.. I've seen Jimmy naked
You want to talk about HEAT and unbelievable dry times.... :idea:

A Hoss would @ best...be in between the 2... eat shit! If I didn't have the excess equipment
I MIGHT consider the HOSS...???????? maybe.....I want to see how long they Hoss last..? I have seen them..Just looks like something an EMPLOYEE could destroy... eat shit!
I just bought a RDM and am still trying to figure out the sweet spot. I took out the orifice but have not turned up the psi that high, I will try that next. I was only running it at 350 way to low from the sound of it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jeremy,

I see you are running a Prochem..."I will guess a Legend....?"

If so crank the psi up to 500 psi..."You will see a huge difference in the flushing of SOIL.."

If you are running a APEX or EVEREST...try 650 to 700 psi.. LIKE!

If it is a VERY trashed carpet...the RDM...is NOT the best tool... :idea:

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
HARPER said:
Jeremy,

I see you are running a Prochem..."I will guess a Legend....?"

If so crank the psi up to 500 psi..."You will see a huge difference in the flushing of SOIL.."

If you are running a APEX or EVEREST...try 650 to 700 psi.. LIKE!

If it is a VERY trashed carpet...the RDM...is NOT the best tool... :idea:

Ok, thanks for the advice. I have an older prochem it a 800a with a Nissan. I also have RX-20 for trashed carpet I wanted this RDM for more everyday use on lighter soil carpet. So far it works ok, just a bit slow compared to the RX. I will try and bump up the psi to see if that helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom