Sad today...

sassyotto

Name
Paul
had a question for a fellow cleaner in Chicago I called up today. We both were part of the Service Team of Professionals (STOP) Restoration Franchise years ago. After answering my question, he asked if I knew if Mack Clark passed away. I had no idea

For those of you that heard Mack speak, for those of you that knew Mack personally, you know what a terrific person we have lost. For those who never heard of Mack Clark, I have always described him as Steve Toburen on steroids. He was a Management Genius.

I remember the first time my wife and I were in his office after joining STOP. One of the first things he said to use was something to the effect that we had to realize that he was always right. That was pretty blunt, but over the 5 years we were with him and his team, we grew to know that that was absolutely correct.

Everything he taught us we will carry with us always.

Thank you Mack!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hadn't heard. That's terrible.

He was a character. I remember he was the speaker at an RIA event and kept saying "Fire them" Go home tonight and fire them. You'll be better off without marginal employees." :biggrin:

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom