Safest Acid Solution In Showers

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I have a community (RV Park) that has a couple of public bathrooms and showers that are used hundreds of times a day.

It is cleaned every day with bleach for sanitation (I guess). An alkaline will be in use for the most part. In the showers, it may not work as well.

Anyone have a recommended acid for this? I have tried one acid long ago and have seen the grout turn into a white bubble form and ended up being a permanent stain/marking. If that makes any sense.

Tom Forsythe

Viper Resucitate https://www.aramsco.com/2691-0632-v...aner-for-stone-tile-grout-1-gallon203961.html
It is different than Viper Renew as its has a lot more inhibitors to protect metal fixtures. A lot of metals have degraded over the years to the point of replacement, thus the need of masking off even with a safer solution. When used with a foam-it type sprayer, you get less bounce back of acid fumes. The wintermint fragrance helps cover the acidic odor.

steve_64

I've found viper venom works great in my shower at home. My favorite product by far for my shower.
The fragrance reminds me of The product we used in our school showers when I was a janitor.
We would just spray everything down with it and just leave it. At home I rinse it.
No bleach necessary.

Reactions: LCCFL
Back
Top Bottom