Saiger finally understands..

Mikey P

Administrator
His TOPS phx is on the way to Floriday.

Better late than never to the wonderful world of VLM.

BUT JEEPERS, if ever there was a company that could use an alternative to running fn hoses over the frozen tundra, it's Saiger's...

PXL_20210109_141231033~2.jpg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I did my first job with the vibe this morning. The only problem was it is 8 degrees out. My wife took me to work and dropped me off. Text her three hours later for a ride.

Reactions: Mikey P

Brian H

Name
Brian H
BUT JEEPERS, if ever there was a company that could use an alternative to running fn hoses over the frozen tundra, it's Saiger's...
The problem for Mark is that he would need another vehicle to transport the equipment. You can't leave a Butler, or any truck mount, outside not running for any length of time in the winter. It doesn't take long to start things freezing in sub-zero temperatures.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm surprised anyone wants cleaning in that cold weather.

Carpet cleaning usually died out for us after the New Year with the exception of corporate commercial, we don't get the cold and snow they do.

Name
Jeff T
The problem for Mark is that he would need another vehicle to transport the equipment. You can't leave a Butler, or any truck mount, outside not running for any length of time in the winter. It doesn't take long to start things freezing in sub-zero temperatures.
All we do when we do big VLM in the winter is this...
If the van is left for more than 2-3 hrs....
Most places that have a real winter, have outdoor plug ins for block heaters....
2E0F5D4E-DA28-4E80-ACEC-8ACCDE297CBF.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom