Saiger finally understands..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Saiger has a small enclosed trailer that he'll (Aaron) will be dragging over the frozen tundra this time next year.

Mark will be 30% VLM in no time
1610551960794.png

Mikey P

Administrator
Is Courtney still an influencer?
I left him over on FB a long time ago
Don’t miss him
Hes on a I dont pre vac, pre scrub or dry stroke kick now.

He says he was only doing that to influence or impress carpet cleaners and that none of his clients care about any of that and they're willing to pay $50 a room just to have his bubbly personality in the house.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
A mistake about what?
In Mike’s opinion, Cortney is making a mistake because he could’ve purchased any OP he wanted, but chose the refined Vibe. He actually bought it.

If stated performance was the cat’s ass (on paper) then I feel like Legend and Hydramaster would copy Steam Action.

Steam Action truckmounts perform better (on paper) but are they better than Legend/Hydramaster machines?

Mikey P

Administrator
In Mike’s opinion, Cortney is making a mistake because he could’ve purchased any OP he wanted, but chose the refined Vibe.

If stated performance was the cat’s ass (on paper) then I feel like Legend and Hydramaster would copy Steam Action.

Steam Action truckmounts perform better (on paper) but are they better than Legend/Hydramaster machines?
You really are a dumbshit.

Mistake about performing franchise style splash and dash cleaning while charging premium Owner Op prices.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
In Mike’s opinion, Cortney is making a mistake because he could’ve purchased any OP he wanted, but chose the refined Vibe. He actually bought it.

Most carpets aren't made of paper.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom