Saiger finally understands..

F

FB7777

They’re all Relaxed fit

funny all the homophobes couldn’t run a mile or do 100 push-ups without throwing up

advice from Ron the flea market family room dweller

hogjowl

Idiot™
6332360A-5E66-4580-B4C4-47A9EDD4F76B.png

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Swani
Back in the 1980's Brooks had the absolute worst quality control!! To this day I wouldn't even waste my time trying on a pair.
I never wore them in the 80's but they must have changed their QC because I run in them almost every day and have logged thousands of miles in them with no issues.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I wear Asics or Topsiders when I wear shorts in the summer.

Ironic, I have no boat, Brian has a boat but wears Crocs.
Sebago topsiders (Clovehitch II) are about all I wear when I am not wearing Crocs. And by the way, Crocs are great boat shoes! Especially on slippery boat decks!! Topsiders or other types of boat shoes are NOT for walking around on a boat!! They have no traction, are slippery and don't perform well when wet.

1611607116196.png

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I never wore them in the 80's but they must have changed their QC because I run in them almost every day and have logged thousands of miles in them with no issues.
I managed a Footlocker back in the early 80's and I remember they were mentioned as one of the Shoes of the Year in Runner's World Magazine. The shoe was decent when they were put together properly, but lots of pairs we had to ship back!!

Reactions: Living The Dream

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sebago topsiders (Clovehitch II) are about all I wear when I am not wearing Crocs. And by the way, Crocs are great boat shoes! Especially on slippery boat decks!! Topsiders or other types of boat shoes are NOT for walking around on a boat!! They have no traction, are slippery and don't perform well when wet.

View attachment 105439
And the dye comes when wet.

Reactions: Brian H

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom