Saiger is correct...

Name
Jeff T
Don't you all like the mild stunk of the truck mount tank?

It smells like...................income :winky:
Nothing like pulling into a million dollar neighbourhood after a long weekend, firing up the truck, and the smell of death wafts through the air.....
Mrs. Pilfington next door is sure to want you to come over to her house when the smell of the truck overpowers the smell of her freshly baked blueberry muffins....

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Nothing like pulling into a million dollar neighbourhood after a long weekend, firing up the truck, and the smell of death wafts through the air.....
Mrs. Pilfington next door is sure to want you to come over to her house when the smell of the truck overpowers the smell of her freshly baked blueberry muffins....
The smell of money

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It's a screening tool, Jeff.

You don't want them as clients if they're convinced that their shit don't stink :winky:

steve_64

Having a waste tank that completely empties itself helps make the odor less noticeable. Tanks that leave a little waste water in the bottom would tend to smell worse.
My stainless butler tanks have c channel supports that catch and hold debris.
My aluminum WM tank has a flat panel with holes cut out for a water break. Never catch anything.
I filter my waste water but still get some that passes through.

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Jeff T
It's a screening tool, Jeff.

You don't want them as clients if they're convinced that their shit don't stink :winky:
But Ofer, it’s embarrASSing!!!!
I’m in the business of making sure my clients are happy with my service.... as we all are...
The last thing I want them to remember me by, is the smell of a septic truck....
I will often suck deodorizer into my waste tank BEFORE I enter a high end neighbourhood....

steve_64

If I catch whiff of anything besides bud I pull all the hoses off and hook them up with a garden hose and fill the waste tank. Dump it and clean all the filters and it's golden.

I found its the last hose on the reel that holds the water and debris and starts stinking. I carry 200 feet but rarely use it all.

scotty747

I bought a bunch at Costco and the guy talked so long about how good they are he forgot to ring them up. Don't know why they check the receipt at the door if I can just walk out with a bunch of unpaid merchandise.

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
I just always rinse my tank out everyday after jobs. Just throw the hose in there and let it run while I take care of other things in my shop. Usually every other Friday I'll fill it up and throw some deodorizer in it and let it sit for awhile same with my hoses I'll put them in a 55 gallon tote and throw some citrus solv in them and run the hose threw till the tote is filled up.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Pick up a Urine puck at the local cleaning supply house. drop it in the last strainer basket you have, like my Pro 1200 strainer. Also acts as a defoamer.

Reactions: Mikey P

chris197740

Name
chris
Yes it does
[/QUOTE

Afraid Marty's Right this time.

sloped floor.JPG

Reactions: Cleanworks

scotty747

I didn't catch my thievery until days later when I was going to compare Costco price with Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom