Saiger

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
My distributor now has Stock Up day, once a year.
I ordered a few Harvard products, which theycan not get, and are on back order. was told they shut their manufacturing facility down due to the covid.
I know Harvard manufacures Saiger's stuff..........

also, I could not get a set of carpet shears at my supply place. They told me that they could not get them because the plant was shut down. !!!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I just ordered three shears from amazon and got them next day, so at least they're available from other sources.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've had no problem getting products from Mark, usually drop shipped from Atlanta. However I stay stocked up on critical supplies.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I just ordered three shears from amazon and got them next day, so at least they're available from other sources.
I was considering that, BUT I don't trust Jeff!!!!:biggrin::razz:

I ordered belt and filter for a vac for my daughter. cause not available anywhere brick and mortar . Next day delivery. Could not believe it. Prob helps she is right down the road from a fulfillment center.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My distributor now has Stock Up day, once a year.
I ordered a few Harvard products, which theycan not get, and are on back order. was told they shut their manufacturing facility down due to the covid.
I know Harvard manufacures Saiger's stuff..........

also, I could not get a set of carpet shears at my supply place. They told me that they could not get them because the plant was shut down. !!!
Harvard Chemical not idled down. They are super busy and orders can take 2 to 3 weeks to get into production.

Otherwise JonDon stocks items and my webstore can have them available too.

Don't want to take business away from your distributor either.

Let know how I can help.

My cellphone number is 218-259-9099

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Hmm inteesting. I was just wondering because of what they told me.
I am in Cols, have been using the same people for years. Very convenient, as they are close by , and I can swing by their location easily.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
yer very welcome!!! but don't try to hold yur breath, he may very well change that. !!!!:biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Get some code Red to Sam. I am out now. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom