Administrator
saigers-code-red-tub.jpg

One full case of the hottest pre spray on the market

Free shipping to the L48

$180 to $200 retail value depending on shipping charge

Starting bid $100 w/ $5.00 minimum bid increment
Auction ends 12/15 @ 6PM

Description
Saiger's Sauce Code Red combines Oxy and Enzyme to the already awesome Saiger's Sauce 1. This unscented formula allows for the addition of deodorizers such as the new Saiger's Cide Lime Citron odor destroyer.

SDS

Directions and Suggested use
Be sure to mix with warm to hot and preferably “soft” water. Don't store more than you need on
your (hot) truck.

Pump up or Electric Sprayer
1 scoop (2ounces) to 1.5 scoops (3 ounces) of Saiger’s Sauce 1 per gallon of warm to hot water. Severely
soiled carpets may require up to 3-4 ounces per gallon. Test first so you don't waste this valuable
solution.

Hydro Force Type Injection Sprayer
Dilute 8 –9 scoops Saiger’s Code Red (16-18 ounces) per 5 quart container with warm to hot water, and meter
at 8:1 setting. If not using a metering tip, it is typically at 4:1 setting: THEN dilute only 4-5 scoops which is 8-10 ounces of Saiger’s Code Red.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yeah I really don't need it yet neither lol. That powermax I got sure goes a long way. I do want try some though but I'll wait.

Free samples available too.

Just go to my webstore and tap on the free samples pics and it will take you to a JonDon page that is doing the free samples including free shipping

www.saigers.com/supplies

:)

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

FredC

Village Idiot
You know what? **** you. I don’t want a penny more than I’m owed and some people have been riding for free too fn long.

FredC

Village Idiot
No reason to delete my comment Lee. I didn’t delete yours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom