Saiger's Code Red Sauce at JonDon and free samples!

Credits
Alright... It's ready!

You can get your Saiger's Code Red Sauce not only at our webstore... But NOW...at JonDon stores and webstore!

Some JonDon stores may need through the weekend for the Code Red to arrive...

And with JonDon's assistance they are doing FREE SAMPLES of our products including the Code Red!

Feel free to go to my webstore and sign up for the free samples or get to your JonDon store to pick up your Saiger's Sauce products!

Free samples here www.saigers.com/supplies

and products on shelves or on their website www.jondon.com.

FREE SHIPPING ALSO!

20171012_171642.jpg
Screenshot_20171012-165212.jpg
IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3902.jpg

Credits
Credits
I am a little confused about what niche the Code Red fills. Using the fragrance free Saiger Saice as a reference, is the Code Red more alkaline? Does it have stuff to make it a better all-round product?

Help a guy out here.
Code Red is just unscented SS1 with a nice oxy and an enzyme that was designed for cold water efficiency and effectiveness, so the idea of maybe helping smaller truckmount or portables, but it also likes heat so with heat from a Truckmount also, it really performs well, and even faster.

it is a higher ph of about 11.5 to 11.9 we are seeing.

It rinses really easy yet.

Only thing with the Code Red, is it does not have as good of shelf life after mixing compared to our other formulas.

We suggest you use it up in the same day.

I have tested still using it the next day, even mixing some more Oxy such as our Booster Powder and adding to it, or adding the old mix to some new Code Red mix also.

It likes organic soils a lot with the enzyme and the oxy helps with brightening

Credits
My sample was optically too bright.
Lol

Your not going to believe this but the idiot running around the internet saying this... Harvard actually got an email from one of our distributors from another country asking about that. (if our formulas actually have optical brighteners)

I have been laughing it off really as that Goo Ru has so much junk coming out of his mouth... I am not sure what end of the horses pattuy is making the noise.

Definitely a horses a$$

But otherwise... I have been laughing... considering the source ... :)

But he is getting to a short leash right now...

PS... No optical brighteners in any of the products.

Credits
Lol

Your not going to believe this but the idiot running around the internet saying this... Harvard actually got an email from one of our distributors from another country asking about that. (if our formulas actually have optical brighteners)

I have been laughing it off really as that Goo Ru has so much junk coming out of his mouth... I am not sure what end of the horses pattuy is making the noise.

Definitely a horses a$$

But otherwise... I have been laughing... considering the source ... :)

But he is getting to a short leash right now...

PS... No optical brighteners in any of the products.
Might not be worth laughing it off anymore. Some people obviously believe the guy and is hurting your product name. Saying I don't like it is one thing but saying it is worthless crap is completely different.

Latest posts