Saiger's P-Lyme and the Macy 4-leaf clover.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My confidence in P-Lyme is in full swing. Really good stuff. Let me tell you a little story.

About a month ago I cleaned a 3bdrm duplex for a renter that was moving out. She only had a budget of $230. I inspected the carpet and found it was totally covered in urine. The customer seemed shocked by this since her little puff puff "never pees in the house". I told her it would be around $450 to treat the urine. She said to do what I could for $230 and left.

I was really concerned about the amount of urine. Since it's my company doing the cleaning, I just couldn’t do the minimum. I ended up pouring the PLyme into my HF @ 4:1 and soaking down the carpet. Massaged it in with a Grandy brush and let dwell for about 20 minutes. Then everything was extracted as normal

The property manager called me about 2 weeks later to go clean the place again. The homeowner was complaining about the state of the carpet. Assuming that the urine smell was the chief complaint, I geared up to pull up the carpet today and treat everything from the sub-floor up. The home had been closed up for about three weeks. When I walked in there was absolutely no animal or urine odor present. Honestly I was shocked and very pleased. It really reinforced my decision to buy that 55 gallon drum of Plyme. This stuff just rocks. So far, I've never had a call-back when using this stuff.

It turns out the home owner is complaining about the permanent damage that can't be cleaned out. He seems to think that passing my magic Devastator wand over burns in the carpet will magically make them disappear.

Oh, and Macy found a four leaf clover today........again.

8F84E9D4-9AB9-487C-849A-047AB850C1D4.jpeg

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My confidence in P-Lyme is in full swing. Really good stuff. Let me tell you a little story.

About a month ago I cleaned a 3bdrm duplex for a renter that was moving out. She only had a budget of $230. I inspected the carpet and found it was totally covered in urine. The customer seemed shocked by this since her little puff puff "never pees in the house". I told her it would be around $450 to treat the urine. She said to do what I could for $230 and left.

I was really concerned about the amount of urine. Since it's my company doing the cleaning, I just couldn’t do the minimum. I ended up pouring the PLyme into my HF @ 4:1 and soaking down the carpet. Massaged it in with a Grandy brush and let dwell for about 20 minutes. Then everything was extracted as normal

The property manager called me about 2 weeks later to go clean the place again. The homeowner was complaining about the state of the carpet. Assuming that the urine smell was the chief complaint, I geared up to pull up the carpet today and treat everything from the sub-floor up. The home had been closed up for about three weeks. When I walked in there was absolutely no animal or urine odor present. Honestly I was shocked and very pleased. It really reinforced my decision to buy that 55 gallon drum of Plyme. This stuff just rocks. So far, I've never had a call-back when using this stuff.

It turns out the home owner is complaining about the permanent damage that can't be cleaned out. He seems to think that passing my magic Devastator wand over burns in the carpet will magically make them disappear.

Oh, and Macy found a four leaf clover today........again.

View attachment 93746

😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🤟🤟🤟🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom