Auction Saiger’s Urine and Odor Package

Mikey P

Administrator
Auction includes:
  • 2 gallons P-Lime Zyme,
  • 2 gallons Lime Citron OD
p-lime-zyme-saigers.jpg
Saiger’s P-Lime-Zyme

Saiger's P-Lime-Zyme is a ready to use active solution with a special blend of odor counteractants to immediately knock down and keep odors suppressed while bacterial enzymes go to work. Pet Stain & odor destroyer contains bacteria that produce multiple enzymes to digest odors at the source quickly and effectively. It will eliminate odors caused urine, feces, grass, mold, mildew, organic rot, vomit, smoke, skunk, and more.

hc-sscidelc-01.jpg

Saiger’s “Cide” Sauce Lime Citron Odor Destroyer
We started with a simple goal to develop a true odor eliminator that would leave behind a light pleasant scent and positive impact with our clients.
After extensive research, we’re excited to introduce Saiger’s “Cide” Sauce Lime Citron – the latest technology in odor destruction!
It absorbs, modifies, destroys and safely eliminates the worst odors from Urine, Vomit, Skunk Spray, Garbage, Must/Mildew, Smoke, Sewer backup, Organic decay, Cooking odors, and many more…
Pleasant odor elimination has finally arrived! Give it a try…your clients will thank you!

$120+ Retail value
Free Shipping L48
Starting bid: $75
Minimum bid increment $3
Auction ends Monday 4/29 at 9PM EST/ 6PM PST

Last edited by a moderator:

pinosan

Name
Martin
would this work and actually remove odor from grout or is it just for carpet. Anyhow, I need to find something that can successfully remove the odor from grout any advise from the pros?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
would this work and actually remove odor from grout or is it just for carpet. Anyhow, I need to find something that can successfully remove the odor from grout any advise from the pros?
Whats up Martin. Glad to see ya. You had enough of the other board finally? I've used this stuff on urine soaked grout with great results. My boys have bad aim.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

Yes it will work on this situation.
I needs to make contact with the odor causing agent for best success but it has worked for us in a couple of bathroom situations.

Reactions: pinosan

pinosan

Name
Martin
For commercial bathrooms or pet situations?

how have you been Martin?
Congrats @Lee Stockwell please PM @Mikey P to arrange payment/shipping
residential. One of our clients bought a house. Called us because she saw some sort of stains on the grout lines even though the seller told her he had the house floor acid washed. It did not look dirty looked enhanced in some areas if that makes sense. I tested it and took a good sniff at it and it turns out it is urine. This client does not want to re grout. I offered color sealer but at the same time I dunno if the color sealer will block the odor.

I told her today that I could try in a small area this product along with a real acid clean and give it a few days to see if she was happy with the results. she agreed. Thank you guys for the info. I feel more confident now.

@Mikey P I'm doing fine Mike thank you hope you are doing well too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom