sales ideas...

rick imby

Name
Rick
Greg Crowley said:
I think I sell quality, excitement and knowledge. I don't see anyone selling on price but the part about a discount which I have never done but he was looking for answers not a sales pitch. When I shopped you you were all about price and availabilty which is amazing since you only have one truck

You don't see anyone selling on price?

I know a guy that has a new Van Logo that Screams $25 a Room?

You my friend are a funny man.

Rick

Xtreme Carpet Cleaning http://25dollarsaroom.com/

rick imby

Name
Rick
hogjowl said:
Amber:

From my point of view, it really IS the questions you ask that make the difference. My approach is a tiny bit different than the others here, but that is probaby because I approach a call from the viewpoint of a technicial, not a sales person. The questions I ask are related to how I will approach the cleaning.

I tell the lady that I need to ask her a few questions about her home before I can determine what needs to be done to give her the best quality cleaning, and ask her permission to do so. Then I ask how many people live there. How many pets are in the home. How long it's been since the last cleaning. Does anyone in the house have any allergies to dust mites, dust or dander. I ask these things, and a few more I probably am forgetting so that she gets the impression that I am concerned with doing her a good job and that I know what I am doing. I don't preach or talk down to her and I don't try to sound like a scientist. I just ask the questions like I am talking to my wife or sister. Then I determine the price and present it. Without much of a pause, I then ask what day she would like the work done.

It works for me, and probably will for you ... but without some time on the truck, learning the trade, you really will have a difficult time making yourself the expert in her eyes.

You would talk to a customer like that?

A

amazingcleansc

rick imby said:
http://25dollarsaroom.com/[/url][/quote:2nlcvblg]

Rick. I think greg has figured out how this works. If he goes to someones house on $25 a room i bet you fifty gazillion dollars that the customer pays more 4 times out of 5. he might get the cheap bastards too but you know what? he probably made enough to cover his van's expenses on that and those cheap people might possibly give him a referral.

I bet you another 50 gazillion that every single time, Greg offers to clean the couch, loveseat, the mattresses, throw rugs, AND hits em with fab. protector EVERY TIME.

Greg. I like $25 dollars a room because it gets people more excited than a 45 step process.

Joe Bristor

So let's hear what Amber got out of all this.
Let's hear you go through your various presentations.
Practice on us.
OK?

Al

Click on the full circle link in the banner ads and listen to the examples of the girls working with customers. They are great at solving objections and selling the job. You should get some good tips from them!

8)

A

amazingcleansc

Joe Bristor said:
Practice on us.
OK?

Ma'am we use 4 to the door, 2.5 hose and a 2" whip, have a vortex and a pimped Ti. wand. we make the other CC's look like beetches.

we will prevac your carpet, sebo or 175 it, and rinse it with water that is so hot, it will melt the skin off of your face and cause dustmite blood to boil.

We mix a detergent, put a small amount (but not too much) of d-limonene and boost it with an oxidizer. We follow that up with deionized water that is so effin good at cleaning that it demineralizes our stainless waste tank and fittings.

in short, we kick ass. now when would you like to see all this crap that we bought?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
amazingcleansc said:
Joe Bristor said:
Practice on us.
OK?

Ma'am we use 4 to the door, 2.5 hose and a 2" whip, have a vortex and a pimped Ti. wand. we make the other CC's look like beetches.

we will prevac your carpet, sebo or 175 it, and rinse it with water that is so hot, it will melt the skin off of your face and cause dustmite blood to boil.

We mix a detergent, put a small amount (but not too much) of d-limonene and boost it with an oxidizer. We follow that up with deionized water that is so effin good at cleaning that it demineralizes our stainless waste tank and fittings.

in short, we kick ass. now when would you like to see all this crap that we bought?

Prospects really don't care too much about the technical aspects of how you do your job.

Their eyes will likely glaze over.

It's like your plumber telling prospects how great his super duper custom wrench is.

who cares besides maybe an an other plumber!

Put yourself in the prospect's place or do a survey to see what they really want.

Often it just goes down to they want someone thay can trust in their home.

A company that makes the transaction and service experience easy and convienent.

That will do the job right the first time.

So, they can move on to other parts of their lives.

If you can convey that you are gold.

A

amazingcleansc

Dave Yoakum said:
amazingcleansc said:
[quote="Joe Bristor":34s7oomp]So let's hear what Amber got out of all this.
Practice on us.
OK?

Prospects really don't care too much about the technical aspects of how you do your job.

Their eyes will likely glaze over.

It's like your plumber telling prospects how great his super duper custom wrench is.

who cares besides maybe an an other plumber!

Put yourself in the prospect's place or do a survey to see what they really want.

Often it just goes down to they want someone thay can trust in their home.

A company that makes the transaction and service experience easy and convienent.

That will do the job right the first time.

So, they can move on to other parts of their lives.

If you can convey that you are gold.[/quote:34s7oomp]

Dave, will you please let me enjoy my dry sarcastic sense of humor in peace?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom