Sales letter to an Assited Living chain

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Mr.

Bufford,

Great news! We have just been added to the (customer name deleted) approved vendors list. You now have easy access to the premier carpet & flooring care company in Indiana. We here at Brightwork Inc. would love the opportunity to earn your business. As you well know, customers are what keep small business afloat. Keeping customers is what makes small businesses prosper.

Brightwork Inc. would love to offer a free demonstration of our services as a show of good faith. Any 100 square feet (preferably in one of your problem areas) can be cleaned free of charge with no obligation. At no time will I or a member of my staff try any “high pressure salesâ€ÂÂ

G

LOW MOISTURE!
Now I'm starting to get the picture.

You know,I have never once slammed another method of cleaning to promote my own methods.
I'm not saying it doesn't work....

What about I give you one of my brochures,and you can just hand it to the customer and say "we're the opposite of this".

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
No we are both cleaning carpet we just have our own ways of going about it. There is more than one way to skin a cat.... I do extract when it's called for so were aren't opposites just different varieties of the same thing. Try a Cimex or a Brute. You'll thank yourself later.

Rex Tyus

Jeremy,

I didn't take offense to anything in your letter. I have seen some trash talking marketing and this letter is not one. Even though we don't like to admit it truckmounts have a downside. Noise is a huge factor in an assisted living situation.

Your letter is well written and intelligent. But way to long. You have micro seconds to make your point with most administrators. Cut down on the details admins don't care about them. Pick your best points say it and end it.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Stevie B-
I have never once slammed another method either... I use 3- HWE, OP & Bonnet. They all have their place.

Rex- Thanks.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was the President of a Restaurant Group, VP of Sodexho and Director of Foodservices for a large Healthcare Chain, Elder Care(largest privately owned in US) and in all 3 circumstances our cleaning and facility management took care of spin maintenance and outsourced HWE..It is a fact of life, you can put a spinner in a closet and pay under $2000 but to really HWE you need to invest and store and those companies I mentioned won't do it. J if you wanna make some real money with elder services buy yourself a hubscrub.com I will guarantee you have a service they need and then can sell other services.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I'm on the fence on the Free Demonstration idea, especially if they have another cleaning company currently taking care of them. I think it is tacky leaving a clean patch in the middle of somebodies account. The only reason you are able to leave a clean patch (If they are a legit company) is because the customer wanted to go with the least amount of work to get savings on the overall job, or it has been a while and they need another cleaning but it's not in their budget yet...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom