Sam Miller was unavailable

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Sam was busy so I had to go take care of this mess. I tried to walk away. They begged me. After making them promise to not call me when everything wicked up from the subfloor, I went to work.

96896275-E998-4212-92FB-C865B9C2558D.jpeg58F08731-B6B7-474C-9FF5-50606ED55DE0.jpegC144C6D3-5244-469E-901E-A8AEF1463C07.jpeg

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go..."

Yann Martel, "The Life of Pi"

Cleaners, as they mature in the business, should measure their success by the jobs they refuse to do, and they people they refuse to deal with.

Few people who try to talk you into things that you don't want to do have your interests at heart.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim:
I was getting pissier and pickier before Brady’s little girl was born. Now I’m back to the early days of chasing work just to kept her fed.

When my kids were living at home, I saw the world through a different lens too.

They all grew up well, in spite of my imperfect parenting

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Just got home from doing three condos up at the Kirkwood ski resort. Each condo has a 15 step and a 13 step staircase.

Between walk throughs bringing in tools vacuuming both sets of hoses cleaning fans etc at bare minimum I went up and down each case 10 times.

The new ACL was real happy about that and even happier when I come home and find that a bear or a bulldog got into the recycling and I got to pick up 10,010 and aluminum cans that have been thrown all over the yard and I didn't bring enough lunch and there's no dinner ready and I resided to sit in the hot tub with a wild turkey to drown my sorrows.

Oh and Damon, I would have pounded that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just got home from doing three condos up at the Kirkwood ski resort. Each condo has a 15 step and a 13 step staircase.

Between walk throughs bringing in tools vacuuming both sets of hoses cleaning fans etc at bare minimum I went up and down each case 10 times.

The new ACL was real happy about that and even happier when I come home and find that a bear or a bulldog got into the recycling and I got to pick up 10,010 and aluminum cans that have been thrown all over the yard and I didn't bring enough lunch and there's no dinner ready and I resided to sit in the hot tub with a wild turkey to drown my sorrows.

Wild turkeys are good company

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Damon did you actually vacuum that shit piss stained carpet?
Think about your health breathing in all of that bacteria and viruses man!

Reactions: Dolly Llama

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Damon did you actually vacuum that shit piss stained carpet?
Think about your health breathing in all of that bacteria and viruses man!
I see that goofy Dyson in one of those pictures. I bet he takes that now nasty vacuum in his rich customers homes running that beater bar all over that carpet

SamIam

Name
sam miller
"I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go..."

Yann Martel, "The Life of Pi"

Cleaners, as they mature in the business, should measure their success by the jobs they refuse to do, and they people they refuse to deal with.

Few people who try to talk you into things that you don't want to do have your interests at heart.
I had a customer beg me to drive 200 miles that's a no boss.

Unless it's Mikey's billionaire boys club for 4-5k and neked hosers

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yeah, espicially since I never clean anything.
Dude you’re blowing ass particles in the air and grinding ass particles in that fancy carpet in the nice homes

Get a sanitaire for the trashed carpet and use the clean vacuums for the fancy

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Ouch that's a hard day.

Nothing beats a good soak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom