Samples and Sandwiches left overs...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We had Ron Britton and the Peak 500 here yesterday for sampels and sandwhiches. I have 10 cases of Ultrapac extreme and 12 cases of Unleashed left from the pallets of each left for sale and they are now open for anyone to buy at 20% off. You can buy as little as one case or all of them. Call me if interested they wont stick around long

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon will take the sandwiches off your hands.
I’m sitting in the doctors office right now. Not havig fun. Getting sucked into the lions den. I get to hear about the results of my blood work, besides the Vitamin D deficiency. Hopefullybshebcan give me something for my reflux other than a phamplet this time.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’m sitting in thebdoctors office right now. Not havig fun. Getting sucked into the lions den. I get to hear about the results of my blood work, besides the Vitamin D deficiency. Hopefullybshebcan give me something for my reflux other than a phamplet this time.
Don't eat the pamphlet. Hope it's good news Damon.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well hell. My day just gets better. Just found out the doc wants to look at my prostate. I’m so pissed.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I’m sitting in the doctors office right now. Not havig fun. Getting sucked into the lions den. I get to hear about the results of my blood work, besides the Vitamin D deficiency. Hopefullybshebcan give me something for my reflux other than a phamplet this time.
I guess reducing to four baconaotors a day is out of the question ?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If he does from now on, he may have to vote liberal.
Let's see:
Long happy life- democrat liberal.
Short angry life, just like Marty- Republican......... alas with multiple baconators.

Hm.............
Tough choice.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
If he does from now on, he may have to vote liberal.
Let's see:
Long happy life- democrat liberal.
Short angry life, just like Marty- Republican......... alas with multiple baconators.

Hm.............
Tough choice.
Your liberal logic is all screwed up. I’m very happy. Trump 2020

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
John should thank me for setting his thread on fire.

Long day today. First I was violated by my doctor, then worked on a $700 piss job, then at 9:45pm tonight I gotta go clean an asian Mongolian restaurant. Fun day.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
John should thank me for setting his thread on fire.

Long day today. First I was violated by my doctor, then worked on a $700 piss job, then at 9:45pm tonight I gotta go clean an asian Mongolian restaurant. Fun day.
Can you kinna take us through the process...comments.......was she cute....any soulful longing looks afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom