San MF Diego!

Mikey P

Administrator

ronald-mcdonald-house_sm.jpg

Reactions: FyreLyter

Mikey P

Administrator
Why are you being rushed into it?

they are just the 2nd House to contact me in need of cleaning. It usually works the other way around.

just like any other customer, if I told them they have to wait until February of 2021, which would be my ideal date, they would go elsewhere>

TRS and CCA were just too willing to leave the frigid south and come out to warm beautiful SD to help out.

Heck, Guerkink was already planning to be there with 3 machines....

and a freind of mine was at the SD Interlink yesterday fora CCT class for his 14 yo son and was able to go right over and take a tour.

It was just meant to be

Just like Marty was meant to be a life long dick.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
just like any other customer,
I respect what you are doing for the RMH, but No they are not like any other customer. The reason being is that it is volunteer work if they can find someone to do it cheaper by the time that you are available, let them do it, you are doing plenty. I find it classless on their part. Hope it all works out like the other ones.

Mikey P

Administrator
I respect what you are doing for the RMH, but No they are not like any other customer. The reason being is that it is volunteer work if they can find someone to do it cheaper by the time that you are available, let them do it, you are doing plenty. I find it classless on their part. Hope it all works out like the other ones.
Classless?

You are clearly misunderstanding this situation.

Mikey P

Administrator
fishy?

dude, they asked me if I/we could clean the carpet within a month or two, it was all my decision to make this happen, there was no pressure placed on me as I could have just nope, and they would have just kept on looking.

scotty747

Looks fun but I spent 5 years living in the San Juan Islands after my divorce. I'v been on enough crowded boats.

Reactions: Mikey P

scotty747

Me too. Niche market for rich people. Or a landing craft with a 4 wheeler towing a trailer truckmount.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom