Saphire scientific chemicals any good?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lee, it says the detergent has to be rinsed with ther fibersoft. thats to many steps, ITS not very concentrated either. for the prespray it says 6 oz to a gallon and you still have to add the booster

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Joey, what's up with posting these threads in the bird room?

they belong in the clean rm if you want more answers

..L.T.A.

Kernm1229

A clarification on the Traffic Lane booster. It's an enzyme and is, of course, used only in instances where heavier food soils are present.

Best regards.

sdills62

I tried a sample pack. Generally OK for residentials. The ability to add enzyme is a nice feature. Rinced fine but some slickness left on the carpet unles the extra step of the "acid" rince is employed. I really did like the uniform smell. The houses all had a nice scent when done. Not much differant than many other cleaners out there. I don't think they would do too well in nasties but I may be wrong. Pricing on par with others so if you have something that works costing is not a motivator. good luck.

Name
Ron lippold
the saphire guys were out here the week before mf and i got ahold of some samples. If you want what i have left let me know :cry:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
sdills62 said:
I tried a sample pack. Generally OK for residentials. The ability to add enzyme is a nice feature. Rinced fine but some slickness left on the carpet unles the extra step of the "acid" rince is employed. I really did like the uniform smell. The houses all had a nice scent when done. Not much differant than many other cleaners out there. I don't think they would do too well in nasties but I may be wrong. Pricing on par with others so if you have something that works costing is not a motivator. good luck.

Thats the problem, you have to spray on the neutral rinse after you clean and suck it up, caus th ecarpet is slick way to many steps. And the traffic lane cleaner is liquid and its 6 oz to a gallon thats a lot. most are 2 to a gl

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
we have tried samples that we got from local CAD day and Connections, didn't like them. Just didn't work as well as what we had been using.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom