Saphire Scientific Dynaforce

CleanEvo

Got the sample yesterday and tried it out today. First impression was DrySlurry in another package. However, it seemed to clean a little better, seemed to leave the carpets a little brighter. Need to try it on some more carpets, but the sample they sent was so small, it only lasted me for three jobs. Nice smell to it.

Anyone else try it?

CleanEvo

3 cups, enough to make 2.5 gallons of truck mount solution. I made 5 gallons with it becuase I always mix it 1/2 manufacturers recommendations, we have really soft water here. seemed to work pretty good, but I'd like to try it one some other jobs as well.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I tried it, and i love it. i used it on a greasy restaurant though. it worked great. i usually use power point. but i must say i was impressed with the dyno force. and yes the sample was small.. its a 1.5lb sample.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Have not tried my sample yet... waiting for a real nasty to come along.

IMHO it should have also come with there pre-spray that they recommend using with it.

Will be using it with COBBS PM whenever I do find a nasty to test it on.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Thanks everyone for the test results. A couple notes on the postings above. The 1.5 pound sample is enough to make 5 gallons of truckmount emulsifier. So CleanEvolve you mixed it at the proper ratio. As for a prespray we do have one it's called Surge and it is designed to work with our Dynaforce emulsifier. Checkout our website www.sapphirescientific.com

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Bill,

why arnt you sending out a prespray? there are alot of people here that dont use a rinse agent. so im my opinion your missing the train. alot more people will try a prespray than a rinse.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Frankly the reason that we are not sending free samples of prespray or traffic lane cleaner is the freight and packaging cost. Also while I know I could be placing a bullseye on my forehead with this comment; but most cleaners use both. Prespray on traffic areas and emulsifier for good consistant general cleaning at a ph level that is consistant with fiber manufacturers recomendations. I know there are several different opinions maybe I'm just old school.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Bill, got my sample yesterday... Your instructions on the package say it should be folloed up with your acid rinse product.. how necessary is that. And what type of residue do you expect this to product to leave behind?

Greenie

CleanEvolve said:
...First impression was DrySlurry in another package....
Anyone else try it?

I hope it's chemically different than slurry, I've recently had to deal with a few issues concerning DS removing the coating from anodized aluminum, and that is Hard Anodizing at that.

Sent those dudes some neutral rinse to see if it remedies the situation.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What is the price for a 40-50 pound bucket of the stuff delivered?

There are no dist here in Nebraska that carry your line.

And if it's not advertised as being the best emulsifier on the planet I won't buy it.

Greenie

Jimmy would have made a good sleazy chem salesman, maybe a carnival barker in a past life?

Snak oil...snake oil....come and get your snake oil.....$99 on your doorstep including delivery,...............just pay a small handling fee.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
You do not need to followup with an acid rinse unless you are doing offering a ph neutral cleaning process. We have chosen the best liquifying surfactants and detergents currently available to minimalize any residual product in the carpet after cleaning. It is not the same as Dry Slurry.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bill Bruders said:
It is not the same as Dry Slurry.

same guy made it, right?
Joe D? (don't want to butcher Joe's last name cause I think he's cool as hell)
had the pleasure to meet him years ago when he was Prochem's guy

..L.T.A.

CleanEvo

Tried a little that I had left from the sample and then finished the job with Dry Slurry. Same color, different smell, similar ingredients, same results. Like the smell of the Dynaforce a little better, but it would come down to price and where I could get it for me.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Also while I know I could be placing a bullseye on my forehead with this comment; but most cleaners use both. Prespray on traffic areas and emulsifier for good consistant general cleaning at a ph level that is consistant with fiber manufacturers recomendations. I know there are several different opinions maybe I'm just old school.
You're not old school Bill, you just acknowledge that most cleaners are smarter than given credit for. You weren't making truckmounts when the "cleaning" rules were changed to protect heat exchangers that had emulsifiers running through them, so you don't have to defend a bogus rule.

Thanks for not jumping on the bandwagon to try and sell an extra chemical.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom