Sapphire 370 reviews please

PJB

Can anyone give me some feedback on this machine.I am looking at possibly buying one.Thank you for your help.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Do you listen to what your clients ask Joey, or do you mow their grass when they simply ask you to clean their carpet?? :lol: Just strirring ya mate.

Pat, in regards to your question about the 370, although we are in a different country - feel free to contact any of the guys from our site - http://www.powerclean.com.au/truckmount ... nials.html

If you want email addresses or phone numbers for another 30 to 40 370 owners I would be happy for you to contact them as well.

Good luck in your researching. Ask away on here if you have any questions at all during your research.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
I've put about 550 hours on mine, I love it so far. Maybe I've lucked out but I've only had two issues, one time water didn't shut off in waterbox resulting in overflow which made floor wet. Put on a longer hose on overflow in case it happens again. Unit shut off in middle of job for no apparent reason. It was one of our hottest days here. Started up after letting it sit for five minutes. My previous unit was a boxxer 427. I like this better. I got mine from Interlink, came with 2 years of oil changes every 100 hours. Plus two year warranty from sapphire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom