Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

FB7777

Yea , it is surprising the lack of interest

2 days until it's over and 28 votes

Sapphire already gave away a pallet of product with FREE shipping

There's a few creative entries in there, the least you can do is show some love for the sponsor

This is the greatest contest since the non delivered truck mount back in the bLuE bOReD daze!

Mikey P

Administrator
Photo#8

RRH.jpg

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I thought the contest rules said show yourself using the products and I thought the sending in part was over.

FredC

Village Idiot
I have turned on manual approval for registrations and removed the ability for new users to vote in polls........................due to a number of registrations by people I cant confirm have anything to do with carpet cleaning, IPs that match current users, and are only here for this thread

F

FB7777

Kevin,

There was no rule regarding the contestant using the product, only that the products being displayed were done tastefully

There also was no deadline to enter that I am aware of , other than before the contest was over

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Can you put all the photos together in one post? Hard to scroll through them all and remember. I'd like to compare them all in one shot. And I didn't seem to see 10....I don't think. Couldn't keep track!

Reactions: jwfoulk12
F

FB7777

Meg

Photo 10 is the baby with upholstery tool 3 posts above

Good idea of compiling them all tho

Name
Natalie
My husband has this upholstery tool and he loves it. I am frustrated with it as he has had to have it repaired twice since he bought it. Both times he said it was the trigger valve that needed to be rebuilt. We've only had it for 2 years.

Mikey P

Administrator
If he's wearing out the trigger that's a sign that you are cleaning a lot of upholstery. ALL upholstery tools and wands fail at the trigger from use....What rinse is he using? How hot is the water?

Go to a Parker hose shop and have them get you the two O rings that sit on the trigger pin. Nine times out of ten it is just one or the other that needs replacing.

a .40 fix.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom