Sapphire Pro 1200 se

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You must be looking to buy a used 1200 somewhere. Good luck
No not really. I do have my eye on an old white magic 1200pro. Isn't that the same thing with a different sticker package? I just worry about direct drives in the Redding heat. It can be tough. My 870 seems to handle it. Not sure how the CDS will do when summer comes around.

Funny, my 870 hates the cold and rain. On humid days it likes to kick on the check engine light and surge. Turns out there is some problem with an environmental sensor that hates humidity. It works itself out but can be a bit alarming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No not really. I do have my eye on an old white magic 1200pro. Isn't that the same thing with a different sticker package? I just worry about direct drives in the Redding heat. It can be tough. My 870 seems to handle it. Not sure how the CDS will do when summer comes around.

Funny, my 870 hates the cold and rain. On humid days it likes to kick on the check engine light and surge. Turns out there is some problem with an environmental sensor that hates humidity. It works itself out but can beet a bit alarming.
We don't get the consistent high heat you have down there but we had a week or so of super hot weather, over 100 degrees f. I happened to have several large jobs that week where my cds was running for 4 hours straight. No problems at all. Wish I could say the same for the operator.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
We don't get the consistent high heat you have down there but we had a week or so of super hot weather, over 100 degrees f. I happened to have several large jobs that week where my cds was running for 4 hours straight. No problems at all. Wish I could say the same for the operator.
Roby has over 6k hours on his 1200, seems to be a good unit.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Roby has over 6k hours on his 1200, seems to be a good unit.
The problems I hear about seem to be about New Gm vans. The last couple of years, people are complaining of things melting under the hood. Not sure what the difference is from the older vans.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I've got 4444 hrs on mine now.

20211119_130414.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think my first one had 3200 hours when I traded it in, the second maybe 2500. Both were in the shop for something major once a month towards the end I was happy to unload them

Chris A

Name
Chris
Not guilty?
Me? Hell no. I traded them into my local Aramsco and bought 3 new units from them. They sat on them over a year and had to put catalytic converters on one bc the tweakers got a hold of it. They sold them to part timers from what I understand. If you meant something else pls elaborate lol

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Me? Hell no. I traded them into my local Aramsco and bought 3 new units from them. They sat on them over a year and had to put catalytic converters on one bc the tweakers got a hold of it. They sold them to part timers from what I understand. If you meant something else pls elaborate lol

I (and you) would feel guilty selling them to some start up dude..

Putting INterlink in the middle was a wise move.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom