Sapphire/Prochem...what's your explanation?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I went to visit my buddy, Austin, yesterday and checked out his Blueline Thermalwave. I was so surprised when I saw that the engine was turned sideways compared to the Everest and the 870's setup. I was more than surprised...I was very impressed!

Talk about easy maintenance of the belts, both v-belts and the timing belt on the other side. Why didn't you keep that setup? And telling me that you had to use a different engine is not an excuse. That design makes is easy to access those important parts. Make it hard to access and your customer will bring it back to pay your service techs to fix it. Please tell me that wasn't your only reason for the current engine setup.

Reactions: Jimmy L and SamIam

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I love my blueline thermalwave...one of the eaiest machines to access and work on...the thing is a work horse...and for as long and as hard as I run it... it has had very little down time..its a shame that they stopped make this machine....

as much as I like my 570...I just cringe when it comes time to do anything on it....its a good running machine..but a nightmare to work on....

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I feel that way about my Everest 650. It makes my job so much easier and faster, but I’m a little worried when maintenance on those tight spots will be needed

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Matt, Did you write to Ford and ask them why they're producing shaft driven sedans when Kia puts in a sideways front wheel drive engines? Are you the cause of the downfall of the Crown Victoria? Are you the reason Corvette went Mid-engine in 2020? Maybe you can spend your time helping Elon Musk design a good looking vehicle.

Last edited:

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I went to visit my buddy, Austin, yesterday and checked out his Blueline Thermalwave. I was so surprised when I saw that the engine was turned sideways compared to the Everest and the 870's setup. I was more than surprised...I was very impressed!

Talk about easy maintenance of the belts, both v-belts and the timing belt on the other side. Why didn't you keep that setup? And telling me that you had to use a different engine is not an excuse. That design makes is easy to access those important parts. Make it hard to access and your customer will bring it back to pay your service techs to fix it. Please tell me that wasn't your only reason for the current engine setup.
1575313179624.gif

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O

Without going into a long and drawn out response, we have to get an application approval direct from our engine manufacturers before we bring them to market. All of our current models would not be approved in that layout.

F

FB7777

I liked dumbass Matt

this new whiny bitch Matt is annoying af

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I know my questions can be controversial and sometimes irritating to the advertisers. But how are they gonna know what we like and don’t like if we keep our traps shut?

Reactions: Cleanworks

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I'd say the layout of the watercooled is just a follow on of how the aircooled has always been

ie thats how we've always done it

lets put it to market

the end user is an afterthought

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom