Classified Sapphire Scientific 14 inch Titanium Wand

1900 North

Name
Richard Swan
1900 North submitted a new listing:

Sapphire Scientific 14 inch Titanium Wand - Sapphire Scientific 14 inch Titanium Wand

Beautiful, pristine, lightly used Sapphire Scientific 14 inch titanium wand. Used by owner/operator, looks and works like new. Light weight and fast on wide open areas. Likewise suitable for residential cleaning. Brand new spare valve included with purchase.
This wand on the JonDon web site is available for $1,445.00 and limited to stock on hand, as the wand is no longer being manufactured.
Seller will split shipping and insurance 50/50 with purchaser.

Learn more about this listing...

Mikey P

Administrator

1900 North

Name
Richard Swan
That wand is still being manufactured. That SKU is from Jon Don which is the original wand that did not include a glide.

950 is a great price. Just factoring another 208 for a green glide.

That wand is totally unusable without a glide on it.
Thanks Mike. Yes, without a glide it’s pretty useless. It had a glide when I used it, but it was in poor shape, so I removed it for the photos.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Mike. Yes, without a glide it’s pretty useless. It had a glide when I used it, but it was in poor shape, so I removed it for the photos.
Putting a ( discounted) glide on it will make it easier to sell.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your shipping address, email address and I'll send you an invoice via QuickBooks

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Back
Top Bottom