Sapphire Uph Tool vs Rotovac Shear Dry

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Talk to Mike he was using one the other day when I talked to him. Not sure if he's used it enough yet to make a report but he is the only one I know that has one.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like that sleek slim look but don't care for the trigger. Is Scott going to have both of them at MF10?

Maybe I can talk Ofer into buying it and then selling to me later when he doesn't like it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Did 2 couches, love seat an a puffy chair with the SS today.

First couch was dry by the time we finished. Feller had a fireplace roaring. Dang near dried my prespray in place, come close to burning my
a$$ 2x : )

I Love how light it is!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
One more word and I'm forwarding all your personal details to Mardie!

P.S. And it ain't Mike. It's Fred :winky:

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
have you seen crazy george around lately?

pay attention smart ass.

George is on a self imposed exile, due to oppositional personality disorder and his suspicion/knowledge? that somebody (no doubt a left leaning commi) in the great MF conglomerate is censoring his posts.

The entitled ones here, just don't know the horror :winky:.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I like that sleek slim look but don't care for the trigger. Is Scott going to have both of them at MF10?

Maybe I can talk Ofer into buying it and then selling to me later when he doesn't like it. :p

I will bring all the ones that are sold through Hydro-Force / CRW and Interlink Supply. For any other models, I will need to depend on someone who has one to bring. Any manufacturers or distributors are invited to bring or send their upholstery tools to do side by side comparisons.

Dakinedrew

Name
Andrew Webster
Rotovac sheardry

I helped test out the RV Sheardy for Interlink Supply and I liked it so much over the traditional upholstery tool I bought one. Ive never used other competing models but this one helps me clean over 20% faster and drier as a rough estimate - maybe even more. Here is a video I filmed real quick last week. :) I promise I have no affiliation with RV company. Its just much easier to clean furniture now.

[video=youtube;VXzcUz4kxmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXzcUz4kxmI[/video]

http://valleyproclean.com

Reactions: Art Kelley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom