Sapphire UPH tool.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I got this idea from Joel Riggs.....and just took it a step further and got them embroidered...
great idea...I had rope bags when I had my horse in OK...but never put the 2 together........

P3160119_zps31b5b01a.jpg

side pocket to hold my brushes...

P3160118_zps64eeadfe.jpg

hangs in van and big truck out of the way....

P3160117_zpsc1207121.jpg

P3160116_zps763d0ea6.jpg

opens wide so easy to coil up and slip UPH tool in it......

P3160115_zps8f0e943c.jpg

10 bucks each ......on amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Tahoe-Tack-Pr...UTF8&qid=1394982430&sr=8-9&keywords=rope+bags

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Great idea Jim, the mesh on the bags keep getting hooked.

Thanks for sharing

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've been hanging around this board since 2006. It still amazes me the talent of guys that can still come up with something really simple, unique and affordable to make our days better and us better cleaners!

You've got this thread with a great upholstery carry bag, the mit for helping to apply and clean upholstery, the possibility of a great new clear view SS upholstery option, the zipper options, help with restoration....

The list is crazy (and priceless)!

Just keeps making cleaning fun!

Thanks Jim ( and everyone) for your posts!

Mark

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The company must think were having a get together, and are going to tie each other up.:icon_redface:

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Jim should be getting commission ..... Ordered 3 in blue and will have my shirt guy do the embroidery as they look very professional.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning

It really does keep this business fresh and interesting to have all these new ideas, Mark. I will buy a clear Sapphire upholstery tool (if it proves durable and practical over the long term) just because it looks cool. It will definitely need to be protected in a carrying bag and not treated as roughly as my 25 y/o internal jet PMF tool. $500 is still a large pill to swallow for a tool that probably won't survive more than 4 or 5 years of daily use:errf::errf::errf:

Mikey P

Administrator
if you cleaned $500 worth of upholstery a week that would equate to $131,250 made from that tool over 5 years

Art, some times your brokedickness blows me away.

Reactions: Goldenboy

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
VERY sharp Jim! When you put all those little details together, you really set yourself apart. Good for you! I wonder if my big handled DriMaster 3 would fit in there?

The Clean Machine

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jim you constantly amaze me with your professionalism.:headbang: We all have something to carry our tools in already but the rope bag embroidered certainly sets you apart from the rest of us.

Thank you for sharing! :biggrin:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brilliant!

Ordered me a few as well.

Great price.

Blue is sold out.

Last edited:

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Brilliant!

Ordered me a few as well.

Great price.

Blue is sold out.
I think I got the last one. When I ordered my blue one this afternoon it said one left before I clicked the buy button.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Hi Jim, is your logo stitched in or made of vinyl and heat set onto bag? My printer thinks the stitching is going to weaken it too much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom