Sapphire UPH tool.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hi Jim, is your logo stitched in or made of vinyl and heat set onto bag? My printer thinks the stitching is going to weaken it too much.

embroidered/stitched....not going to hurt it one bit...

Don't know who you take your things to...but I use a local sports shop for the last 10 years....they are more set up for putting logo and lettering on any thing I bring in...

Reactions: Art Kelley

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
They are nice we bought different color for different tools and will order more for the other trucks.

20140321_130406.jpg

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
I'd be willing to bet it was Mrs Riggs who first saw those..

Nope it was me.

Mrs Riggs hates my business.

I used to have a rope bag and it dawned on me about 6 months ago that it would be a great way to carry my Saphire or my Drymaster. it just took me about 4 months to actually remember to go to a tack shop and get one.

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

got mine in today Jim.i got two but as others said they were out of the navy blue so i got a turquoise one i may get embroidered and a black one that i just threw my upholstery tool in. boy, that sure fits nice. great idea, thanks again Jim for bringing this up and whoever told jim about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kingjoelking

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
the main thing i like about them, is worst case scenario, someone leaves it behind on a job - the logos on the bag so it is a marketing expense. the bags are only 10 bucks with 6-8 more for the embroidery (logos expensive because i have so many colors).

next time might put our phone number to see if it look obnoxious or not.

are you bringing that clear tool to me in a few weeks?

Name
BradFenstermaker
I just stole one my wife's purse's to carry my stuff. It feels weird at first, you'll get used to it.

Just kidding, I will have to order some of these. It wont sound the same with all the clanging gone while turning and bumping.

Reactions: kingjoelking

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I got this idea from Joel Riggs.....and just took it a step further and got them embroidered...
great idea...I had rope bags when I had my horse in OK...but never put the 2 together........

P3160119_zps31b5b01a.jpg

side pocket to hold my brushes...

P3160118_zps64eeadfe.jpg

hangs in van and big truck out of the way....

P3160117_zpsc1207121.jpg

P3160116_zps763d0ea6.jpg

opens wide so easy to coil up and slip UPH tool in it......

P3160115_zps8f0e943c.jpg

10 bucks each ......on amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Tahoe-Tack-Pr...UTF8&qid=1394982430&sr=8-9&keywords=rope+bags

This has to be one of the coolest shares I've seen. Thanks for the help and I'm going to get one for myself

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom