Sapphire Upholstery Tool

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Added that to my gun rack today, way cool. Shot my couch at the end of day and it was everything I expected. Now with my Kinetic tool I'm set for bear. Looking forward to having both.

You veterans of the Sapphire tool, have a look see on the flow over your glide next time you're running. Are all the holes flowing nicely. I've got one, possible two not flowing. Popped it apart and saw where the brass fitting dumbs the flow into the plenum of jets so I'm thinking I might blast some compressed air in the morning from the outside through the center holes that aren't flowing very well.

I'll report after several couches and especially dining chairs.

Thanks

Reactions: Art Kelley
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Quick chat with Sapphire about the flow coming out the glide holes and a bit closer examination and sure enough the 2 holes I thought weren't flowing were in fact flowing. When just triggering in open air the water flow isn't real pretty. In fact the two holes I thought weren't working were flowing at quite an angle. A piece of .020 safety wire bottomed out evenly across the holes, all clear. Scott at Sapphire explained when the glide in down on the work, the suction aids in more even flow across the tool. I stretched a T-shirt out as he suggested and the wetting pattern is really even across the glide. Done deal, off to make money with it.

Reactions: Art Kelley

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the one thing i have noticed.....

I kinda liked the valve thing for the drimaster....yea yea, you can "lock" this one in....but then it sprays everywhere when putting it on the couch, or taking it off to unlock it...

over all not to bad though...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I got in 2 lazy boy recliners with the Sapphire today. 1 with my truckmount and the other with my MyteeLite portable (trial run with my portable). Very doable with a portable (and the single motor MightLite is probably on the small side of portables you perhaps would consider). The Sapphire didn't consume nearly as much solution as I thought. Kept the motor inlet screen free of crap and it powered the glide more then acceptable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom