sapphires. rug rinse?

Chris A

Name
Chris
What's the dilution? The directions just state to use in accordance with industry standards...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The variety of uses this product has won't easily fit on a tri-lingual label Chris.

The product can be used fro 4:1 to 1:1 for urine residue removal, dye stabilization, tannin stain treatment, and browning removal.

More information is on the Sapphire website, or just call me!

You've got my cell number after all Chris....

Chris A

Name
Chris
I was looking more to neutralize the ph of the rug cleaner along with lots and lots of water. Is this necessary? Lol I usually only call your cell when somethings broke or I ruined something...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Use SS Natural Fiber Cleaner (pH 3.5) on rugs and you'll not need to acid rinse them, just clear water rinse them.

Use the Dye Stabilizer and Rinse for the urine release capabilities and dye stabilization qualities.

You don't have to call me for disasters only Chris.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: sapphires. rug rinse?

Jim Pemberton said:
Use SS Natural Fiber Cleaner (pH 3.5) on rugs and you'll not need to acid rinse them, just clear water rinse them.

Use the Dye Stabilizer and Rinse for the urine release capabilities and dye stabilization qualities.

You don't have to call me for disasters only Chris.
Oh boy Jim, you've swung that door wide open lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chris A

Name
Chris
You just bought yourself a call buddy! What time do you usually eat dinner again?
shiteatinggrin

rhyde

Name
rhyde
3.5 pH is too low ...a little heat on some rugs particularly natural madder reds, some yellows and you'll F up the color.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Also guys, just so were clear, im not tm cleaning these. Im applying the cleaner heavy and brushing it in, then flushing, brushing, squeegeeing, then applying the rinse to neutralize, and repeating step 2, all on my half-asses wash floor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom