Saturday

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Gotta love it.
I've had weeks that I've started with hardly a job booked. I just prayed about it, and usually by the end of the week I look back and I've worked every day of the week.
Other times its slow its for a reason and it worked out ie I needed to spend time with my daughter or I was taking a trip. Sept was nuts, 6days a week, going at it like crazy. Then Oct slowed down which worked for me as I needed time to move my residence. Now that I'm almost in, I'll be looking for it to pick up again. Its funny how that has happened consistently over the years.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Spartacus said:
Brian do you have a Holiday Season marketing plan?

or do you just wait for them to call?

I keep in contact always, plus Service Monster is sending out cards early.

I don't have anything special for the holidays as far as pricing because it is always so busy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have one cheap book and then Yellowpages.com gave me a "free" listing when I signed big on the internet advertising.

I don't do direct mail to gain new customers...anymore, no door hangers....anymore.

It's really all social networking sites, search engines and a hell of a lot of time on the internet everywhere else promoting my company.

I do have a good amount of repeats and referals...and I work on them to do other services that I offer.
Oh, and we can't forget Letip...that was really the beginning of learning to use other forms of "ads" to get business.

I have learned a lot from making mistakes...I still make mistakes just so I know they are mistakes.
Some things I would normally not do...I do...if I can just to see what happens...sometimes it works.

were you looking for a "yes" or "no"? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom