Savage Beast TM

M

Mr. P

Does anyone have one, And how good are they? It sounds pretty nice!
Thanks,
Nick :?:

M

Mr. P

I'm not sure that's why I'm asking what everyone thoughts are. What do you think?
Nick :roll:

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I'm a confirmed rotary head but I've been considering one of Bob's units since I got back into the business last summer. I can't speak for its performance personally since I don't use it, although I've been impressed the few times I've seen it in action. The majority of what I've heard has been positive. And, knowing Bob, I have no qualms about buying one of his units.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I live 3119 km from Bob and have a customized Savage. I would buy another one again. Bob will look after you and the heat will spoil you. They are made to last a very long time. If you respect the limitations of what electric motors can do, it will serve you nicely. If you are a retard and cannot understand this point, then go buy a CDS. :twisted:

They are plumbed to get every ounce of vac power to the end of the wand. Fix any problem with a few simple hand tools and replacement part are cheap to keep on hand and most can be found locally or ordered on-line.

You should not compare a PD blower with electric vac motors, period. However, I can say that MY cleaning efficiency and speed is a little faster than when I cleaned single wanding with a PC Everest. The heat on the savage (and no over heating issues, like with the Everest) is the key. If you buy, get the booster option.

PM me if want to give me call.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
ODIN said:
if your not smart enough to know NOT to stick a fork in a plugged in toaster an electric truck mount might not be for you

http://www.nordic1.com

That's nordic for "Check out my electric TM as well."

You should check out both, both are quality built, just different configurations depending on what you want.

M

Mr. P

How much are the Nordic1 machines? It doesn't tell anything about price or contact info.
Thanks for the site though!
Nick :lol:

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Also, he is kind of like the soup nazi so careful what you say and think before answering. Otherwise, hasta la vista, no nordic tm for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom