Save Big on the Sapphire Scientific Upholstery Pro

FredC

Village Idiot
and other items with the latest specials @ JonDon!

<iframe src="http://mikeysboard.com/forum/jondon_files/jondonspecials423.html" height="1300" width="98%"></iframe>

FredC

Village Idiot
Will you be posting in his threads about the better deal you got somewhere else?

List right now on Ols on's site is $529

Last edited:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Will you be posting in his threads about the better deal you got somewhere else?

List right now on Ols on's site is $529

You work for Jondon? If so, I apologize.

Olson probably gave me a special deal.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
You do realize that JonDon pays to advertise here, right?

So technically, yes Fred (and I) work for Jon Don.

When an effort to promote them ( or any other paying advertiser) gets undermined it can be upsetting. Hyperlink linking those individual offers/ items takes a lot of time and effort and skill.

You may want to consider apologizing again.

Last edited:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Hadn't considered that, thanks for setting me straight. Won't happen again. Please delete my posts.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
No problem Johnny..

We realize that you are just trying to save people money as well.

Olson is most likely selling Punjabi SS tools so you may want to baby that thing,

Beeks

Name
J.R.
ive gona back and fourth a dozen times about getting an upholstery tool like this, is it that much better? Will i once again enjoy doing upholstery, lol?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
ive gona back and fourth a dozen times about getting an upholstery tool like this, is it that much better? Will i once again enjoy doing upholstery, lol?

Its better and faster than my prochem tool like any tool the hose will fight you at times.

I got my 2nd tool from Jondon a year ago for about the same price cant beat it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ive gona back and fourth a dozen times about getting an upholstery tool like this, is it that much better??

"better" than what?

better cleaning than a PMF internal jet tool??
No ..PMF tool kicks it's azz on soiled fabric
anyone that says different doesn't know sheeit

Better "ergonomically", yes.
maybe the "best" in that category and It's greatest virtue..it's a wonderful tool to work

better as far as durability ?
Jury is still out .
But i have my doubts ...

..L.T.A.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
My hand tool is so old not sure who it's by, just a single jet "normal" tool...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No problem Johnny..

We realize that you are just trying to save people money as well.

Olson is most likely selling Punjabi SS tools so you may want to baby that thing,
Wtf dose that mean? Johnny got hooked up because he had bought a hydrmaster tool that took a shit so I took care of I'm because the hydramaster was pased the warranty date but it should have been a warranty issue. My friend Joe over at Hydramaster did help out as much as he could but took care of Johnny on the SS because it was the right thing to do. Now if Mikey is saying the SS tool is crap and you should baby it that is something him and Bill should talk about and not drag me into...as for this thread it is about Jon-Don and their sale so thanks for thinking of me but I hate win Others do that to me so I don't want to do that to anyone. Which by the way I have and had to apologies myself so no worries :)

Name
Steve Lawrence
Soooo, is there really a knockoff of the SS upholstery tool we should be leery of? Mike, I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
as soon as my two prochem tools wear out, in 2036 or so, ill have to check it out
That tool will NEVER wear out.....but your arm will. I love the design of that tool but the weight kills my hand and elbow if I spend several hours cleaning with it. I prefer the Sapphire, I don't get fatigued cleaning with it and no sore hand or elbow the next day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom