!!SAY IT!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20200920_191021.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
Scam

Were they playing on "six sigma"? still bogus. Implication that it is effective against viruses, without actually saying so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The sun isn’t even up yet and my day is ruined😡

People will eat that up.

I hope at some point every one of these companies comes under the scrutiny of the government

Reactions: Rick J
F

FB7777

This is the current gold rush... except for a meager investment of about a grand, you can be the merchant selling your product to the miners instead of being the hopeful miner

there aren’t going to be lawsuits or government penalties for spraying disinfectant

1. No one can prove beyond a reasonable doubt , where they contracted it

2. Truth in advertising hasn’t existed in.... well ever. Hyperbole and exaggeration sells

so go grab a electrostatic gun and steal some cash for your bottom line

customers are asking for it

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Looking for a disinfectant without a cleaner in it as we speak!

One that can be fogged!

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Belongs on an episode of "Outer Limits"

I am sure all here get the pitches from "just gone" all the time. their newest one, "in the literature that is given to clients states that the agent used is EPA approved for killing virus. If you go to EPA site, there are hundreds of named products., and yes many utilize Clo2, But the just gone is not there.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Jimmy we got a TVX from USA Clean for $600. Electrostatic. Chinese , but it’s the cats ass. By the way no advertising here. 90 days, oh brother. Why!!!!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You’re wanting a chemical. Home DePot has Bioesque. They also just started carrying Nutra Max that is a concentrate. It $12.99 a gallon. Your welcome.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Got both my Victory sprayer and my chems from HomeDepot Pro

JonDon kept making empty promises about delivery, only to find out that HomeDepot bought them all

great stock btw, invest in some shares of HD with all the free cash you get from SaViNg tHe wOrlD from the worlds most dangerous political virus 😂

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
At the very least, you can provide the service and be honest with what to expect. Now, on the chems, you don’t even have to go through Pro. Get it at the store.

Reactions: FB7777
Back
Top Bottom