Say what you want about Brian Robinson

dgargan

I ran my numbers for may and from the site he set up for me it produced $5200. This is an additional site not my main site I already had. All I had to do is answer the phone.

Whatever he does it makes the phone ring

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
dgargan said:
I ran my numbers for may and from the site he set up for me it produced $5200. This is an additional site not my main site I already had. All I had to do is answer the phone.

Whatever he does it makes the phone ring

Good for you.

Just wondering?

Was it the Oakridge listing?

It and a Oakridge video are the only ones I could see on page one.

Does it have a dedicated number to use for tracking?

dgargan

Yes it's number is different than my main number

Oak ridge is an area just outside my main service area of Knoxville

It has been on the first page of Knoxville searches as well

S

sam miller

Very nice Mike #1 Google only shows one review and I saw alot more for You on Yelp?

S

sam miller

Was I suposed to say something about Brian? He is a dir... rot... so.. anblah Just kidding good Job.

Mike the one review on google live's at the same address You do???? I did one for me to LOL.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
sam miller said:
Very nice Mike #1 Google only shows one review and I saw alot more for You on Yelp?

It's hard being number one when there are soooooooooooooooo many cleaners in Aptos

I think is up to 3-4 now.

Yelp doesn't always show up on Google. I do see a few. So, I'll see tyr to see why some and not others.

S

sam miller

Ya really should be search for Santa Cruz, maybe thats Mike's point specific target bigger results?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I think mike posted the Aptos because Brian's site is on page 1 a couple of times and once in Santa Cruz which still is great.

Mike may want to consider getting rid of that annoying entry page.

They could click to leave just as easy as clicking to enter.

Mikey P

Administrator
I might want to consider getting rid of that annoying broke DICK web advice guy who never shuts his mouf on my board.

Sam, I didn't leave myself a review. Look again.

We have 50 some odd cleaners in my county, Aptos is just one small part of it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Brian send me your pricing info and maybe I can bounce a few areas I don't have the webmaster FCC doing over to you

Mikey he doesn't understand that he is just a broke dick trying to sell a system

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Brian has done great for us. he also answers his phone at almost any time, i really mean that. they guy answered his phone on Sunday and had me up and running in no time. has spent quite a bit of time on the phone with me too. Wealth of info. thanks Brian for all the help.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

As we get into the busier season, we will all start seeing better results.

But I have to say that David's results are probably not typical. He and I do something a little different along with all the Network stuff.

I don't like to discuss who does what with me so I'll leave it at that.

But thanks for starting this thread David. I'm glad it's working for you.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
How much longer till Google really starts to crack down on multiple listings and duplicate content? I have noticed that search results are becoming saturated with search result resellers. I expect the game will change soon. Only the big names with money like Servicemagic will still be standing.

GCP

Brian R is the shit, he is great man. i been a member here a few months and by far brian has been one, if not the biggest most informative help on mikey's. great job brian, real cool guy right there.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Brian is a good guy...really trys to help a lot of folks out. He had me on page 1 within 2 days...and Fred (FCC) is DA BOMB at getting you found on google...has me on all page 1's of my different cities and top ranking in my home city. If you get Brian & Fred....best money you'll spend...and you'll make a lot more! Hands-down my #1 tool for attaining new custy's.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
homepic2.jpg

Go Brian lol. But really, i have been trying to get my places listing in search for months. Brian looked at it a few nights ago and found the problem in no time. we had the places up and in search the next day and in the number one spot. I know i am like a cheerleader but goooooo Brian lol.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ha, thanks AJ. It's the little things that can screw you up on Google.

To everyone....just remember to stay consistent on your address and company info on any website you list it on.

Little character differences can cause issues.

I'm more than happy to look at any Network Member's Google Places account if you need help

Thanks again.

Betty Boop? Really? :shock:

That made me laugh. :lol:

Good one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom