SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan question

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
There you go! We make our own debt, buy our own debt because that’s what the federal government is for. And you’re not by your self when you say, I had no idea. But to rave about the debt is ridiculous. Our grandkids are gonna have to pay, BS! If you’re worried about it, buy em government bonds. But you won’t, because we’re not really worried about them paying for it.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

We are in absolute bizarro world with a fiscal policy right now

there is no reason for companies to be trading at these PE levels right now

Im bothered on two fronts,

First , that the Fed has interfered with my strategy on investing by artificially inflating stocks ( that’s the boohoo poor me perspective)

secondly that this WILL come crashing down violently and the Fed will be out of bullets to stop it

The March correction wasn’t a bad thing in and of itself, politically it was bad for Trump

This market rise is alarming... there’s tons of uncertainty and scarcely any positive news.... other than vaccines trials

so why is the market going up? Short covering? Momentum trading? Or something more sinister, the Fed buying Equities ’indirectly’?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FB7777

. But to rave about the debt is ridiculous.

It sickens me actually

the acceleration of debt will be DJT legacy

he is not unilaterally responsible for it , but if he wins a 2nd term we will have DOUBLED the Deficit during his tenure

Fitting for a man that stiffed contractors and always walked away with his wallet in tact....

and I voted for the guy and will do so again come November ...

F

FB7777

Jerry Seinfeld does a great bit on his new Netflix special about people that say ‘ it is what it is”

he does it in that inbred southern dipshit accent too which drives home the realism

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
We are in absolute bizarro world with a fiscal policy right now

there is no reason for companies to be trading at these PE levels right now

Im bothered on two fronts,

First , that the Fed has interfered with my strategy on investing by artificially inflating stocks ( that’s the boohoo poor me perspective)

secondly that this WILL come crashing down violently and the Fed will be out of bullets to stop it

The March correction wasn’t a bad thing in and of itself, politically it was bad for Trump

This market rise is alarming... there’s tons of uncertainty and scarcely any positive news.... other than vaccines trials

so why is the market going up? Short covering? Momentum trading? Or something more sinister, the Fed buying Equities ’indirectly’?
Speaking of strategy, I have not started drawing my SS so I can get the 25% of someone else’s😬
So, with our biz going to the toilet, I asked my partner if I should go ahead and start to relieve pressure. I thought there’s probably not much difference between 69-70🤷🏼‍♂️ She said, how much?
Looks like $177. A month🤷🏼‍♂️ Nope, nope, nope, stick to the plan!!! Ok😂😂

F

FB7777

Speaking of strategy, I have not started drawing my SS so I can get the 25% of someone else’s😬
So, with our biz going to the toilet, I asked my partner if I should go ahead and start to relieve pressure. I thought there’s probably not much difference between 69-70🤷🏼‍♂️ She said, how much?
Looks like $177. A month🤷🏼‍♂️ Nope, nope, nope, stick to the plan!!! Ok😂😂
I’m gonna grab SS around 67. No point in waiting when you consider how long you actually have left on earth to draw. You’re gonna have to live an extra decade to claw back all the dough you didn’t take already

$177 / month is $2124 annualized

add up all the checks you could have collected since eligibility

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m gonna grab SS around 67. No point in waiting when you consider how long you actually have left on earth to draw. You’re gonna have to live an extra decade to claw back all the dough you didn’t take already

$177 / month is $2124 annualized

add up all the checks you could have collected since eligibility
True, but we’re in that blessed window. I draw half of my partner’s and leave mine alone to grow. Then I drop that and pick up my own. And, till now, i make way too much money to not do it. In fact, we pretty much give it all to our church🤷🏼‍♂️

Fabpro

Name
Raymond Fabrizio
Mine came in last week, 23,000 at 3.75 % interest for 30 years. I declined it. I have recieved a 1000 for eidl grant ( one employee). My ppp came in 2 weeks ago and will start paying myself this week with that. ppp as long as you follow the rules and document every penny will be forgiven. I am off of unemployment and working full time. I will keep everybody up to date as this plays out.
I got the email that I my eidl was ready for me. But I don't want to take the loan. I had thought the $1000 advance would be deposited into my account. My question is did you get the $1000 advance without excepting the eidl loan?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got the email that I my eidl was ready for me. But I don't want to take the loan. I had thought the $1000 advance would be deposited into my account. My question is did you get the $1000 advance without excepting the eidl loan?
yes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom