SCAMpoo on 17 please....

Name
Jeff T
Great way to end a week... encapping on L17, open areas, getting ready for holiday parties.... 4 hrs.... weekend starts at noon for me.... 3346A40F-FA47-4C00-9ABE-2623FA8EFD9A.jpeg02191E16-4225-44E7-95D2-52978126E34B.jpeg609297BC-C495-4B82-9DD2-C0230F192E57.jpeg

Name
Jeff T
Great way to end a week... encapping on L17, open areas, getting ready for holiday parties.... 4 hrs.... weekend starts at noon for me....View attachment 86359View attachment 86360View attachment 86361
As long as the client is happy so am I. No shame at all. 🙂
Thank you Richard. This is the 2nd time I’ve done this space. The Lady that oversees all 7 buildings dropped in, and told me they have 4 functions booked thus far. She asked if I’d be willing to clean after each one. My answer ‘most certainly ‘......

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have yet to have a customer ask me where did the dirt go, but always say that looks so much better. God’s good with it. He’s the one who showed me how to clean em, and He must’ve shown you too:biggrin:

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Thank you Richard. This is the 2nd time I’ve done this space. The Lady that oversees all 7 buildings dropped in, and told me they have 4 functions booked thus far. She asked if I’d be willing to clean after each one. My answer ‘most certainly ‘......

You don't need to repent. You need to repeat.

The customer continues to use your service. You obviously produce good results. You've got a satisfied customer. Efficient cleaning. Money in the bank. Sounds like success to me. :)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The marketing term encapsulation is right up there with the new term for what they use for a toaster oven................AIR FRYER.

NANOTECHNOLOGY anyone?
The next phrase you'll be seeing on every cleaning product or deodorizer.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The marketing term encapsulation is right up there with the new term for what they use for a toaster oven................AIR FRYER.

NANOTECHNOLOGY anyone?
The next phrase you'll be seeing on every cleaning product or deodorizer.
Try putting a pork chop in that toaster oven, and see how that works for ya.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

steve_64

I have yet to have a customer ask me where did the dirt go, but always say that looks so much better. God’s good with it. He’s the one who showed me how to clean em, and He must’ve shown you too:biggrin:
Cleaning a truck stop ten years ago I tried scrubbing to see how it worked and the first time trying I had 2 customers ask where the dirt goes.
Just because they don't ask doesn't mean they are not thinking it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom